I just 'feel pregnant' tests are negative

LittleNikki

Reaction score
Not sure this is the right place to post as we are certainly not ttc right now. I appoligise it is a long one lol.

I already have 2 boys aged 3 and 1 years old. With my first I tested positive 2 days before I expected my period,and with my second I got my positive 2 days late.

Me and my partner have been using condoms so I know it is unlikely that I am pregnant but for about a week now I have been experiencing some of the symptoms I had when pregnant before.

If started off with slight pains low down in my stomach mainly to the right side. I have also been having sore tender breast's and if I accidently brush my nipples they really hurt.

I have also had some spotting starting last Wednesday on cycle day 27 which had come and gone ever since but not even enough to go onto a pad. I never had any spotting with either of my boys.

My cycle is usually 31-34 day but last month was only 26 days. Over the last week I habe done 3 pregnancy test the last of which being this morning on cycle day 32 which came back negative. I have had very light spotting again today, I thought it was my period coming but it's stopped again.

I have also had some slight nausea which reminds me of when I was early pregnant with my second which stays all day.

If you end up being about a week late, maybe go and get a blood test at your Doctor.

I thought with the syptoms Im having I would get a positive by now or that my period would have started. I'm never really sure when to expect my period since having my 1 year old. Think I will wait till maybe Friday,my period should have defiantly shown by then and if it hasn't j will test again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->