I just got one BFN

FinlaysMummy

Pregnant with 2nd child
Reaction score
So I tested early, and got a huge BFN. :cry:

No matter how much I hold it up to the light there isn't even a faint glimmer of a line.

I'd completely convinced myself I was going to get my BFP, even if it was only a faint one, now I'm really sad and I bet the :witch: turns up tomorrow just to top it off.

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!! :hissy:

Why did I do it to myself?!!

keep ur chin up hun it might be to early and you may get your BFP in a few days. good luck hun

Don't worry too much hun, I took a test yesterday (waaay to early, I know) and got a BFN too. There's still hope! :hugs:

ahhhh dont be sad, you could still be pg, you werent sure on your cycle,so wait and see, are you feeling as tho you might get your af??Xx

The temptation is too much to resist testing early isn't it! Never mind if you aren't this month i'm sure it will happen soon enough :hugs:

Aw thanks ladies.

I'm feeling much better about it now, I know it was too early and I could still get a BFP if AF doesn't show (no signs of the :witch: so far so fingers crossed), I just couldn't help myself, I thought even though it was early I might get a really faint line.

It's funny how some of my "symprtoms" seem to have disapeared now, although I've still got an ache in my lower abdomen thats been there nearly a week now (which isn't normal for me).

Oh well, I'm looking on the bright side of it now, if I am pregnant - fantastic, if I'm not pregnant this month - I've got a party to go to next week so I'll be able to drink myself stupid - wahey :happydance:

hehe good on ya hun!

I tested yest, naughty i no but thought id try it haha
xx

:hugs: there is still hope! have faith!
Hope u get a BFP!

Good luck Finlay's mom! Have you tested again today?

I think I'm out for this month as well - temperature had dipped over the last couple of days and I'm getting AF like cramping. Oh well, back to the drawing board I suppose!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->