I Just Keep Telling Myself...

Wow , you girls are like a breath of fresh air .....believe me in this humidity it's very very welcome.
Finally I feel free to come clean and admit this is no 3 baby were trying for. I have felt so guilty for all my obsessing and yes yearning that I haven't even wanted to let on here . I worry about upsetting those who are struggling for no 1 . We have a five yr old who we nearly lost and now has been left with a neurological condition that effects her muscles. She a normal happy girl in every way it's a physical thing but you wouldn't know it to look at her. Then I have my 3 year old. I loved them both from the moment I saw those two lines. This one is proving tricky and harder than I ever imagined. I took a lot of convincing about three being scared I wouldn't be a good enough mum , now it's not happening.
Sorry i didn't intend to make this all about me. I wanted to say the putting everything on hold etc just shows what's amazing mummies you all are and will be. Your putting yourself second that's what it's all about.
Love the rebellion stories . I fell off the coffee wagon ooh get me :winkwink: and even though we've had amazing news today I'm still not having a g and t :growlmad: . Keep going girls your amazing :hugs:
Ps I won't even let myself look in the tww section incase it rubs off. You girls here have inspired me that the thinng to do is try and keep busy. Not easy I have my obsessive moments to the point that all I can do is laugh at myself when I think about them . We just all love those lo to be :kiss:

@Macwooly- good job on your rebellion! The one thing I have never given up in my haircolor. I am Asian, so my hair is naturally very dark and I have one patch of gray hair that I've had since I was 18; I color that section religiously every month, lol. My doctor said ammonia-free haircolor is fine; just look for one that says semi-permanent vs. permanent.

@Northstar- where are you going for this fabulous vacation? I love it being called a holiday, sounds so chic!

:hugs:

How strange the colour is ammonia free yet still has a warning - I suppose they have to cover themselves :shrug: I have very dark hair but have a fabulous streak of grey (had since 21) so decided to hide it for a while :)

And if AF turns up in July I already have my rebellion planned :thumbup: DH & I love off roading but it bounces me around so much I won't do it in 2WW and I wouldn't do it if I get my BFP so we're off roading for a weekend if AF shows next month :thumbup:

Sounds like a very good plan! My DH researched the haircolor for me; what he found was that there have been no reported birth defects/miscarriages in humans on haircolor- rats only. But, this is a US study and if there is something out there, I would love to see it. What I have found is that everything has a warning label and you just have to sort through all of it.:hugs:

Wow , you girls are like a breath of fresh air .....believe me in this humidity it's very very welcome.
Finally I feel free to come clean and admit this is no 3 baby were trying for. I have felt so guilty for all my obsessing and yes yearning that I haven't even wanted to let on here . I worry about upsetting those who are struggling for no 1 . We have a five yr old who we nearly lost and now has been left with a neurological condition that effects her muscles. She a normal happy girl in every way it's a physical thing but you wouldn't know it to look at her. Then I have my 3 year old. I loved them both from the moment I saw those two lines. This one is proving tricky and harder than I ever imagined. I took a lot of convincing about three being scared I wouldn't be a good enough mum , now it's not happening.
Sorry i didn't intend to make this all about me. I wanted to say the putting everything on hold etc just shows what's amazing mummies you all are and will be. Your putting yourself second that's what it's all about.
Love the rebellion stories . I fell off the coffee wagon ooh get me :winkwink: and even though we've had amazing news today I'm still not having a g and t :growlmad: . Keep going girls your amazing :hugs:
Ps I won't even let myself look in the tww section incase it rubs off. You girls here have inspired me that the thinng to do is try and keep busy. Not easy I have my obsessive moments to the point that all I can do is laugh at myself when I think about them . We just all love those lo to be :kiss:

You should have said something earlier! It doesn't matter if you are TTC #1 or another addition to a litter, lol...all are welcome! Honestly, the tips you could offer after two successful pregnancies would be invaluable.:hugs:

I try to keep a positive attitude, as I really find that laughter can make anything better, but more and more, I find myself saying the following:

-this too shall pass
-maybe next month
-Brooke, you're adopted, why aren't YOU adopting
-it just wasn't meant to be
-you really aren't too old
-people mean well when they ask "are you pregnant yet?"
-don't POAS
-damn, why did I POAS?
-and my favorite, "you could just get a girl dog"

I don't mean to whine, but I am just getting so frustrated and I am so angry with myself for not being satisfied with the life that I have
now...:wacko:
Your not whining , there's no such thing with us here I don't think . Keep going hmmm that came out as foxing ! Keep doing that as well :winkwink:

This thread has cracked me up . Mainly as I'm on my iPad and oh is on his laptop ! We always joke about it being great because we don't have to talk to each other , I might even send him an email asking if hel make me a drink:winkwink:
This l make you laff , yesterday I even worried about the iPad being in my lap , the lap top on hubby . I really had to reign it in when I tried to ban him from wearing his super sexy Calvin kline style pants ......and I love those . Oooh ooh I like this admitting how :loopy: this ttc had made me. Bring on the madness.:hugs:

I tell my DH off if he has his laptop on his lap. I brought a laptop tray and he is getting better at using it and if he doesn't do it he gets ask if I turn a blow torch on his bits and he soon uses his tray again :)

This thread has cracked me up . Mainly as I'm on my iPad and oh is on his laptop ! We always joke about it being great because we don't have to talk to each other , I might even send him an email asking if hel make me a drink:winkwink:
This l make you laff , yesterday I even worried about the iPad being in my lap , the lap top on hubby . I really had to reign it in when I tried to ban him from wearing his super sexy Calvin kline style pants ......and I love those . Oooh ooh I like this admitting how :loopy: this ttc had made me. Bring on the madness.:hugs:

Well, my DH has grown a muffin top as of late, so the laptop can't really sit directly on his lap! Lol.

Bless him :)

My DH & I say we're beyond muffin tops and onto cake shelves :laugh2:

So I found my guilty pleasure today. I don't know if anyone is familiar with QVC, but it is a home shopping network. Today everything online is on 5 easy payments; I have a big box coming next week! Lol. :happydance:

I tell my DH off if he has his laptop on his lap. I brought a laptop tray and he is getting better at using it and if he doesn't do it he gets ask if I turn a blow torch on his bits and he soon uses his tray again :)

:haha::haha::haha::thumbup:

Don't give up. Everyone woman should get to have a life grow inside them if that is what they want. YOu may be sick, constipated, hemorrhoids, and witchy BUT it is the most amazing thing anyway. Keep visualizing your baby and trying different things until you succeed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->