:( I just no its going to happen again

Maidenet

Reaction score
I just went to the toilet, and had discharge with browny redy blood init....
I no this is how my miscarriages started before :(

I dont no what to do, as im booked for a scan next Friday so... I guess its just wait and see till then :( xxx

aww hun, it cud b just spotting in 1st tri ..... so sry ur going thro this scare/feeling again :hugs:
i wud phone and see if they cud see u monday/tuesday x

:hugs:oh hun try not to think the worst i know it's easier said than done...how many weeks are u?

:hug:

oh this is frightening....If i was you, i would ring my epu now, and go to emergency, say you have blood, they will do scan for you ........waiting till next friday is long time ......

I agree with ahava...go and get an early scan sweetie, Friday is way too long to wait.

Bleeding can be nothing but I know how extra scarey it is for you since you have suffered m/c's before. Thinking of you :hugs:

oh huni I am sorry but it doesnt mean the worst, I am nearly 15 weeks with the same thing, going in for a scan on Tues, we just have to keep positive xxx

Ring and see if they can bring the scan forward, the worst they can do is say no.

Fingers crossed for you x

i agree i would shout really loud you cant wait that long its not fair good luck sweetie but it is very comman in early pregnancy but ive had 3 mc so i feel ya get on that phone !!! xx :hugs::hug::hugs:

Hi hunny i just have to ask this didn't your doctor give you something for the spotting? my sil had reddish brown spotting and cramps which you haven't mentioned any so i guess all you have is the spotting? He gave her something called utrogestan i think and told her to rest alot ? Now after 3 days she is fine!! I am not telling you to take something without telling your doctor put tell him to give you i dont know ...something not just wait...!!!

hope everything goes well for you :hugs:

good luck, i'll say a prayer for you i know how worrying it is when ur preg, im only 4 weeks and always worry he/she is ok.

can you not try and get an early scan?
try and keep your chin up.
i hope everything works out for you hunni!
:hugs:
xxx

Same as what the others are saying really, try and get them to scan you earlier. Its unfair for you to wait til next friday.
Hoep it all turns out ok. :hug:

Hope everything works out for you:hug: Keep us posted.

I hope everything's okay! Keep us updated.

I agree with other ppl, i'd ring epau, and see if you can get scanned asap. Good luck,chin up, it could be implantation, fx crossed.:hugs:

I tried to ring them, but they said theres nothing they can do. If its going to happen again, its going to happen. They wont put it forward :(

Its exactly the same as before. I dont feel pregnant any more either :( just me with sore boobs :( argh xxx

That is terrible that they won't put it forward.

Get on the phone again (or better still, get OH to do it) and say that you KNOW it won't change the result but that you need to know and that mentally.emotionally this is doing your head in.

They can't refuse you, it is your right!

Poor you wishing you lots of luck! I had a prev m/c and was threatning to m/c this time i had lots of bleeding in the first trimester. I went for my scan expecting there to be nothing there and had a huge surprise when i saw HB... its not always the worst thing happening.

You really need to get your scan, can you not just turn up at the EPAU or contact your care provider and get them to help you. Its there duty to get you seen too its not acceptable for them to refuse and leave you hanging on for nearly another week.

I hope everything is ok for you! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->