i just phoned the police

well done huni you did the right thing at the end of the day, if it teaches him in the future then even better x

Did the police do anything? how are things today?

dont feal guilty hun it may give him a shock into not doing it again, i told my son that the sensors on our burgular alarm were cameras to the police, he had taken some food from the kitchen without asking and hidden it up stairs which is a no food zone then denyed it so i told him i was going to check with the police nxt day well un beknown to me the police went to school to talk about safety on bonfire night louis crapped himself and hid at the back of the class thinking they had come to arrest him, i had a full confession when he came home lol

Did the police do anything? how are things today?

the police havent even been yet which is typical round here although i suppose they are busy over xmas

he has been a different boy since i called them tho he accepts hes done wrong and said hes going to tell them everything and face the consequences when they do arrive..i just hope its taught him that its wrong , i wont stand for it and will report him

i wont have him turning out like some of the iidiots that live around here
hes also grounded til hes 96 lol x

I totally agree, your son will benefit from this.
Having a telling off from the police at such an immpresionable age will hopefully give him the kick up the arse he needs.
Well done :)

the community police officer turned up this afternoon at first he said i was being mean as my son is only 10 til i explained that i wanted him stopping before he started so to speak

he then gave brandon a right ticking off telling him he will never get a job when hes older if he has a conviction for theft and that he never wanted to have to speak to him again

the officer has left a note at the house where the bike was taken from as there has been no report of a theft..if they report it then he will take things further but if not then the telling off will have to do

brandon looked absolutely terrified while he was here and i think he might just have learned his lesson time will tell

thanks for all the support
x

I think you did the right thing. Hopefully he will learn from his mistakes now but I know it is difficult for you

yes. You have done the right thing. I would do it too if it were me in that situation. And my oldest daughter knows it. I have told her before about stealing (there was a boy at her school stealing things from other pupils) etc and I have said if ever the time comes then she will face the consequences.

My parents enforced that rule onto us as well. I remember my younger brother being marched to the shop to return a sweet he had stolen and the people at the shop telling him they had called the police.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->