I just switched to cloth diapers!!

peanut56

Mom to Hana & pregnant!
Reaction score
This is kind of a pointless thread, but thought I would share anyway. My SIL is due in April, and has decided to use cloth diapers. She's very much into the environment and organics and things like that, which I admire. She was having a woman over who sells several different kinds of cloth diapers today and invited me to come along. I decided to go, just for the heck of it, even though it's never even crossed my mind to use cloth. Well I was totally sold! It's going to be good for the environment and also will save me a fortune. It also seems a lot easier than I imagined it would be.
I'm very excited, but also really nervous! Cloth diapering Moms, can you share any tips or anything?
:flower:

I just realized that this should probably go in the "natural parenting" section. Oops.

well its been moved now, lol, tips umm get a good bucket with lid for the dirty nappies and fleece liners once you start weaning are soooooooo good stain savers ive been using cloth for months but just started using fleece liners in my nappies and omg im kicking myself as to why i didnt do it earlier

Walmart have a cheap white locking lid garbage can in the housewares section that is great for CDing :thumbup: For cheap fleece liners, just cut up a cheap fleece blanket from either the dollar store or Ikea.

Enjoy your diapers :)

Don't really have much advice as I'm still new to this but :happydance: !! hehehehe

I guess one thing would be to try different kind of nappies before you buy loads as some might not work for you.

Enjoy! Its very addictive!! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->