I just think I'm out this month 7dpo!do you?

clucas1988

Reaction score
I'm 7dpo tomorrow and I am in full blown stroppy pmt mode! Also have little twingey period pains...I had this last month and we were out! We bd'd all around o day but its never guaranteed is it!!
Is anyone else in same boat?
Better luck next month!! :-(

Its too early to be out! But im on Cd12, 6dpo and I feel nothing lol so part of me is saying Im out too :(

Its too early to be out! But im on Cd12, 6dpo and I feel nothing lol so part of me is saying Im out too :(

I knew someone would say that lol but I can feel AF starting , exactly the same happened last month! A whole week of achey tummy then the witch!
Its better to feel nothing lol! 5months TTC soon, how long does it take? Lol how longs a piece of string comes to mind lol x x

If I dont get my BFP this cycle, it'll be 12 months TTC for me :( fell pregnant with DD after 2 weeks DTD with condoms...so I really didnt think it would be so hard.

hoping the witch isnt actually on her way for you!

If I dont get my BFP this cycle, it'll be 12 months TTC for me :( fell pregnant with DD after 2 weeks DTD with condoms...so I really didnt think it would be so hard.

hoping the witch isnt actually on her way for you!

Oh thank you, that's sweet,hope its not too but I have a bad feeling it is.
Wow you conceived quick 1st time!

It is a bit horrible all this trying and waiting!
Best of luck to you!!!!! Xxxxx

I feel like I'm out too! Today is CD32... My cycles are usually 29-31 days...have zero symptoms of AF and all tests BFN. I'm not sure when or if I O this month...just ready to move on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->