I just want my baby to kick me!

MamaLa

Reaction score
Lol. I love the fluttering, but I can't wait for her to kick me! Lol. I'm probably going to regret that when she's kicking me in the middle of the night. But i feel like it'll help the bonding experience, bring it to another level. :flower:

When did you start to feel fluttering? Im 17w1d and do not think I have felt anything :/

I thought it was gas, or indigestion but it was in different areas.

hopefully I will feel something soon then :)))

I know the feeling! The fluttering is still not regular, it's just at odd times and not everyday. Can't wait for the fluttering to become steady and the kicks to gain some strength.

I'm 19 + 5. And I felt some light taps on the inside today! :)

You'll regret it more when she's kicking you in the cervix :(!!

I literally just posted a status about this on Facebook earlier today. I love my little nudges and flutters but I'm ready for some real movement, movement that can be seen and felt from the outside. I've felt movement very early (in the middle of week 13) so I'm hoping by 18 weeks baby will be big enough/active enough to really feel it.
Plus I'm sure it'll help with my anxiety since because its still early I only get flutters every few days and the days I don't feel anything always freak me out.

I literally just posted a status about this on Facebook earlier today. I love my little nudges and flutters but I'm ready for some real movement, movement that can be seen and felt from the outside. I've felt movement very early (in the middle of week 13) so I'm hoping by 18 weeks baby will be big enough/active enough to really feel it.
Plus I'm sure it'll help with my anxiety since because its still early I only get flutters every few days and the days I don't feel anything always freak me out.

Same here! Those kicks will reassure me that LO is okay. Plus I know that OH will be over the moon when he can feel her kicks. He already loves rubbing my belly.

I feel flutters somedays I'm 17+3 but with my ds1 I felt proper movement at 19 weeks so I'm hoping to feel stronger movement soon but it's wonderful when they kick :) great bonding x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->