I just want this week to be over with... *moan*

amanda111308

Mama to 3 boys
Reaction score
Sorry ladies I just need to moan a bit. My ms has picked up a LOT this week and we have been packing for the past few weeks preparing for a big move this coming Friday. I have a toddler who I think has caught on about mommy growing another baby and has been extremely clingy and I can't get anything done whilst most of the time the sickness has been almost debilitating plus I work full time. I just need a break! My hubs is doing his best but right now I just feel overwhelmed and I just want the move I be over with so I can just relax and settle down.

I don't know why I am even posting this really... I know my husband feels the same about being overwhelmed with everything coming up. He is doing most of the physical moving of things because my doc has advised against me overdoing it with my trip to the emergency room earlier this week. Luckily my in laws are coming to help but we aren't done by any means and so am just struggling so much right now... Ugh

Tbh, I just want my baby to be born already! This will be my last pregnancy, and I told myself I would enjoy it and cherish it as my last, urgh but I forgot how exhausting it is to be pregnant. I especially dislike the first trimester..... mainly because u feel like crap, but have no reward for it, meaning you dont have a bump and dont feel movement and are constantly worrying.

I am definitely worse this week too. Want it over now :(

I am definitely looking forward to my 12 wk scan on the 30th! This week is going to be the biggest hurdle. Having such a hard time with it all. Just trying to take it one day at a time as opposed to freaking out about the whole week collectively. I can't wait to start setting up the nursery and decorating my son's room :) hehe feeling more positive now for sure!

I don't have much advice but just wanted to offer some :hugs: :hugs:

Feel free to moan I hope your move goes well I'm also feeling crappy I'm on anti sickness meds mines been so bad still feel yuk :(
Really not enjoying this so far

Hugs :)

Emma

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back