I just want to stop worrying

msq

Reaction score
I'm probably about 4 weeks pregnant, just found out yesterday and I just had a chemical pregnancy on December 23rd so now I'm pregnant without a period in between which wasn't 100% planned. We were planning to wait at least a cycle if not longer so now I'm just worrying about everything again. I have cramps, and pressure in my cervix or at least that's what it feels like. Does this sound normal?

I had a chemical pregnancy last year in May. We had just found out that I was and a week later, the 5th week, started cramping really bad and bleeding. My husband and I have tried all this past year to get pregnant. We decided to stop trying at least until he switches jobs. Well, what do you know? I'm pregnant. When I was supposed to start my period I had some cramps like I just knew my period was coming. Then it stopped and came back, stopped and came back. Two days late and I would have some ting pains in my right side where I get cramps at and I felt heavy around my cervix. I was thinking that I might be pregnant and about to have a mc again, so I waited it out for a few more days and still no period. I made my husband get a pregnancy test. I already used it and set it on the counter for him to look at before he got all of the groceries out of the car. I didn't want to look at it, afraid of a negative again. His face lit up and said "it has two lines, does that mean pregnant?!" I thought he was messing with me. I had those ting pains (like a needle sticking you for a second then stopping) for about a week, during which I was supposed to be on my period and I would have a heavy feeling and some mild cramps like you get prior to the dreaded period cramps. I still worry every single day that I'm going to miscarry again, but it hasn't happened yet. My fingers are still crossed.

Hugs momma!! I know how scary it can be, but chances are everything will go smoothly this time! Your symptoms sound perfectly normal!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->