i keep getting logged out

I've been logged out a few times today too... never happened before! Not that it makes much of a difference because it remembers my password so I don't have to type it but I still have to log back in :shrug: x

im like lalala typing away a reply go to post it and i get sorry you cannot do this! i thought id been banned at first :rofl:

:dohh::shrug: I have been getting logged out too , i usually leave myself signed in so when i come on the nxt day i dont havta log in again! I thought my OH had been going on my account and logging me out but if its happenin to you guys too... lol!

When you log in, make sure you have selected remember me :headspin:

When you log in, make sure you have selected remember me :headspin:

I do that (and it does remember me :smug:) but this is the first time I've ever actually been logged out unless I've gone off and left it for ages ...and it tells me I need to be logged in to view something x

Will have a look into this.

Is it happening to anyone else?

its not that im going away and coming back n its logged me out, altho that is happening too which is unusual because its normaly kept me logged in its that i go to post and i get logged out, rarther annoying when iv written a post and have to re-write it! :rofl:

It hasn't actually happened since my last post on this thread though x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->