I knew I was pregnant 2dpo

Amour

Reaction score
I know most will roll their eyes... but I started getting pregnancy symptoms 2dpo; obviously prior to implantation. The symptoms stopped after implantation.. how strange!

However the symptom I got from 2dpo was heavy, super abundant yellow creamy cm, never experienced anything like it so knew it was a symptom. Then from 7dpo or so it really dried up.

Then from there I just had the usual pregnancy tiredness, dizzy / lightheadness every time I got up from the sofa or bed.

I took a clear blue digital at 19dpo and got a 3+

I’m 7 weeks now, didn’t want to post this as didn’t want it to cause people to start thinking of symptoms soo early but I am completely convinced this was a sign for me (however strange). I do feel that there might be a hormonal change after conception occurs. Kind of pointless thread but interesting to me..

It's totally believable! I have always know, a day or two after and just waited for the time to test. Congratulations!

I read, some time ago, that there are minor changes happening from the time the sperm meets the egg.

I completely believe it, everytime I've been pregnant from my daughter on I knew almost immediately I think once you're in tune with your body the hormonal changes that you go through become very apparent to you.
Huge congratulations to you happy and healthy 9months hun!

I also noticed a huge increase in CM around 4DPO then at 8DPO my sence of smell was through the roof. Also kept feeling very very mild queeziness and kept getting niggly headaches. Also had a real stuffy blocked nose and my boobs started aching around 6DPO.
I got my BFP at 11DPO.
So I to was having symptoms b4 my BFP. I'm now 19 weeks and 2 days and will be 20 weeks on Friday. So it does happen

I'm 3 DPO today and my cervix is high and softish. This is so strange because at 1 DPO it went low and hard, then almost immediately went back up and got soft, which I've read could be indicative of pregnancy. I also noticed that yesterday I had a glob of CM that was yellow/whitish and stretchy, but thicker than EWCM. Then I dried up. I'm hoping there's something brewing there! Just have to stay patient for another week or so, which seems impossible at this point lol

The first time I got pregnant my boobs swelled and were painful the next day (I had NEVER had that before) So I totally believe it!

I had a huge feeling too around 3 or 4dpo! Same as @Suggerhoney my sense of smell was insanely heightened. I also had pretty intense cramping from the time I ovulated until implantation, and I felt exhausted around 2dpo and was falling asleep sometimes at 7:30 in the evening. It's definitely possible! We are not crazy! LOL

Wow glad to hear others with similar experiences. You just always get told it’s not possible before implantation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->