I knew it!

marley2580

Reaction score
I've just been for my 32 week check up and I was right about the bump being big - it's measuring at 34 weeks lol :dohh: Also, I've put on 2 and a half stones since becoming preggers. But at least the head's down atm. :muaha:

i thought it was ok to be 2cm ahead or behind your dates tho, i have always been told thats normal?

What did your midwife say about it, does she seem worried?

x

Last time I checked (about a month ago) I'd also put on 2 1/2 stone.....I refuse to keep scales in my house so I never know what I weigh!

I found a weight loss thing on my pc from 1/1/06 (must have been about to start a diet or healthy eating?!) and I'm 3 stone lighter than I am now and thats assuming I've not put anymore weight on since I last checked!

As long as your happy & healthy and baby is fine then who cares what you weight! Thats what I think anyway!

BTW I've also been measuring too big at the MWs think its ok as long as your not massive for your dates!!

Midwife wasn't worried, and neither am I tbh. My mum was huge when she was carrying me, and I was the smallest of the lot at 8 pounds 4! I think I just take after my mum in a lot of ways, hopefully not too much though as she was 3 weeks overdue with me!

Anyway, I'm just glad (in a perverted kind of way) that I was right and I am huge and not just imagining it lol.

Do you have a picture up of your belly at 32 weeks here on the forum somewhere? I'd love to see it. Lurve me some belly pics :)

Me at 32+1

https://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd52/marley2580/IMGP0005_3.jpg

https://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd52/marley2580/IMGP0002_1.jpg

Wow, that is a handsome bump, and a cute cat in the background there ;)

marley.. i can see your pussy in that pic!! :shock: ;)

gr8 bump hun! no stretchmarks in sight :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->