I know everyone is diff but what do you think?

I came on this morning!
so it was a 30 day cycle. I wonder if next month it will be back to 28 days.

I'm happy you got your AF and things will get back to normal again...I had a 26 day cycle my first period and now I'm back to my 28 day cycle so you should be back to normal next time. Have a glass of wine on me - cheers and enjoy it. :hugs:

You have to take it at the same time every day to get the most accurate readings. It is also vital you do it immediately upon waking or else it can screw up your temperatures. I always set all of my stuff out the night before on my bed side cabinet and then log it with fertility friend who does all the hard work :haha:

I too am now wanting the :witch: to hurry up so I can start with the clomid and then I will know where I am at least, limbo sucks!

Enjoy that wine! xx

ahh i got a feeling fertility friend is not going to work for me i will mess up the temps. its all laid out and ready for the morning already.

I hope it arrives soon for you!

All three of us are around the same sort of time so i hope this time next month we all have a BFP to report.

How amazing would that be :happydance:

I think my :witch: will take her sweet time to show up!!! I used to have 36 day long cycles but this was because I wasn't ovulating so I have no idea how long I should be waiting now :shrugs:

I joined the gym today to feel more pro-active about ttc - the crazy thing is I hate exercise and we can't really afford it BUT I just have it in my head that it will help! :wacko:

What supplements are you taking chickadee? x

Ah I hope not but normal would be better than longer right? So if it was 36 days you should be due around the beginning of December??

I'm not at the moment. I wanted my body to back to normal until i started outing more into my system. To be honest there is so so much to choose from I have no idea.

The month I got my BFP i was eating well so I guess that's the thing thats in my head. But the gym is a good idea. Might back you feel better getting healthy and put you in a better frame of mind to conceive x

I think it depends on the specifics you need from your body ie do you have a lack of fertile cervical mucus, do you need to give your ovulation a boost etc.

I personally just take a mum and bump multi-vitamin at the moment but about 4 cycles ago I was taking those, evening primrose and agnus castus. I know of a lot of ladies that take between 10 and 20 pills a day.

You really should be taking at the minimum folic acid chickadee! xx

Oh and as for the :witch: being due beginning of December I still think that although I was bleeding for 10 days prior I can't count my CD1 until I passed the LO which was 8th November as that was when my hormones started dropping. I never thought I would be hoping for the :witch: !! xx

Yep folic acid was the only one I had settled on really. Now I've had my first af I'm going to pop to the docs. I know they are good for you I just dont like taking anything. I have to be forced to take lemsip when I have a cold.

With regards to af I'm usually really heavy but at the moment I'm really light. So that's odd.
Ahh okay so the middle of December then. So right in time for the january blues you Can be perked up with a bfp.
X

I guess it makes sense this one would be a bit lighter :hugs:

A New Year gift would suit me just fine :haha: I keep alternating between being positive the :witch: will show before ovulation and thinking there is still a chance :wacko:

Temps dropped to their lowest this morning, it could mean ovulation today but I doubt it. I changed OPK brand yesterday and although the line was super faint it was still just about visible :wacko:

I would love to be able to just stick a print cable up my backside and be able to print out a diagnostics of what my body is doing :haha: x

Yep folic acid was the only one I had settled on really. Now I've had my first af I'm going to pop to the docs. I know they are good for you I just dont like taking anything. I have to be forced to take lemsip when I have a cold.

With regards to af I'm usually really heavy but at the moment I'm really light. So that's odd.
Ahh okay so the middle of December then. So right in time for the january blues you Can be perked up with a bfp.
X

My first AF was very light (just one day of bleeding when it's usually three). It should be more normal the next time.

hi ladies can i join? I miscarried on saturday at 5wk 3d. im still bleeding bright red blood today feels like a heavy period.. i never seen the LO come out but I havnt been looking and Im guessing it has as the bleeding is bright red now so thats fresh blood? so im on bed rest and off work for this week.
I feel very confused about everything at the minute and its nice to know its not just me :( this was my 1st. I concieved on clomid but im not starting my next clomid cycle untill around xmas now if my cycle falls back into its 28-30 day cycle.
They did two urine tests both negative and my bloods came back negative too so the HCG levels have deffinatly gone for me now. Im so scared of them wanting to do a dnc on me, im kinda hoping everything has gone x

Yeah its already getting heavier so i guess it was just warming up.

And ofcorse you can! Im so sorry you lost your LO. I wasnt looking either i couldnt stand to think about what was actually happening and wher to blood was coming from. It was my first to. You sound just like me i my HCG levels were back down agter 5 days. It took me 30 days for my first AF.

I had a D&C but that was becuase my pregnancy was a suspected ectopic. From what i can gather i healed alot quicker with a D&C than most after naturally. i only bled for 3 days and i had no cramps after. But it obviously affects many people different ways....

How are you feeling today?

x

Hey hun,yeh im feeling fine really not many cramps just emotionally drained and cant seem to walk more than 10yards without feeling light headed.. but im hoping that will go when my bleeding stops. hopefully my cycle will just fall back into sync too then :) we can hope.
I went to the hospital for a scan yesterday to ensure everything was out and im happy to announce i dont need to have a dnc. thank god for that one!! i was so scared.

Im feeling quite angry and lonely today, and i just seem to be crying randomly, how are you hun?
thanks for replying to me xxx

I felt like that too but i think that was due to the laparoscopy i had and thats why i was out of breath. You should be fine in a week or so. Just need to take it easy and eat lots of chocolate....

You know i never had a scan afterwards just blood tests. I keep hearing others sayin they went back for another scan. Im wondering if i should have had one. hmmm.

Im glad you dont have to have a D&C if you didnt want one.

Aw thats to be expected. Its almost natural to feel that way. Its not a nice feeling i still feel angry now but i feel happy alot too. Its the jealousy that i really hate feeling as i know its wrong but i cant help it.

How is your OH taking it? Its always different for them. My OH was not supportive at the time but last night i had a little cry and he was lovely it just took time to sink i think.
x

I am so sorry for your loss :hugs:
after my second D&C (I have had two mmcs and one cp) i bled very lightly after and my af showed back up just a few days later than normal
but as the other ladies have said IT CAN take 6 to 8 weeks and unfortunatly there is no real way to change it
Its all in what your body does and how fast it kicks the HCG out of your body
:hugs: Good luck :flower:

Oh chickadees I am so sorry for your losses :hugs:

Anger, randomly crying and jealousy is all normal sadly. Everyday it does get a tiny bit easier but our LOs will never be forgotten.

You will find great comfort and support from those of us on here, always here to chat xx

Oh chickadees I am so sorry for your losses :hugs:

Anger, randomly crying and jealousy is all normal sadly. Everyday it does get a tiny bit easier but our LOs will never be forgotten.

You will find great comfort and support from those of us on here, always here to chat xx

totally agree! this site has helped loads. Its sad i found it when i was looking for some answers when i first found out i was pregnant but there we go. Anyway this site has been a god send!
x

i totally agree with that one! i found this site when we were ttc and its been brilliant for venting and telling people my joys and falls :) I have made many good friends.

My DH is looking after me well, he is devastated but he knows im going to be more emotional because it was growing inside me and now its gone. He's brilliant, Im deffinatly happy that hes all mine lol.

Im feeling OK today, my bleeding seems to be stopping and im ready emotionally i think to start trying again. were going to use OPK's this month and hope for the best. fingers crossed :)
How is everyone? xx

I am glad you have the support you need :hugs:

I have been using OPK and BBT since the day after we passed the LO and so far no sign of ovulation or the :witch: I am hoping if I don't ovulate this cycle that the :witch: will hurry and make an appearance so that I can start using my clomid :happydance:

still no sign.. ah im sorry.

Ive managed to get the temping right two days in a row so far. whoooo.

it was 36.51 monday 36.52 tuesday and 36.43 today.

does that sound normal for the first few days of a cycle?

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->