I know everyone is diff but what do you think?

I was about to message you checking your bbt! :haha:

Minor fluctuations are completely normal for day to day temperatures, when it dips and then shoots up high four days in a row it confirms ovulation :happydance:

I really hope you are successful with your bbt this cycle, it brings me so much comfort (Yes I am aware that sounds so tragic but I like to know what is going on :lol:)

xx

So when it shoots up for 4 days have i ovulated during those 4 days or am i just about to? and how high will it go up?

doesnt sound tragic. Hey im happy filling in a chart and could look at every details for hours. Thats tragic lol.

x

You ovulate on the day your temperature dips before going up. You won't find out about it until 4 days after which is why it is vital you use OPK too to help time things!

Now I know why there are so many chart stalker threads :haha: x

:haha: yepp. I never check my BBT just OPK's but im kinda hoping my body will be kind and i will ovulate - it will show me and then ill catch the little pea :dance: ... well ideally thats how id like it to be.
Im just waiting on this bleeding to stop. I cant wait to use my OPKs, im a OPK - aholic. they were really good for me last cycle so good luck xxx

ah well for the first few months i just want to get used to what my body is up to so if i dont fall this month or the next ill be okay knowing i didnt fully know what was going on but after that ill be sad...

Ooooh me to with the OPK's i just do not understand the addiction.... its suck a weird thing to be addicted to.

x

:lol: yepp.. but i think it keeps us sain as we know our bodies better than anyone else so it confirms what we are thinking, eg cramping, enhanced abdo pains etc.. = ovulation, plus its lovely to have a positive as you actually feel like the whole month has been productive and you dont need to panic then that you havnt ovulated. thats my reasons for it ha! xx

:lol: I can't decide you always make me smile!

MrsGAnderson I so get what you are saying with regards to feeling the month has been worth while. We wasted 6 months trying before we found out I wasn't even ovulating!! Such a shame but at least I know now :happydance:

hey ladies, how are you both feeling today? im feeling ok.. just waiting in on a delivery, i have done some retail therapy over the weekend on cushions and house bits like towels etc :) xx

hi!!

sorry i havent been on in a few days. Im actually hoping its progress as at the begining i was on here all day.

I think im going to ovulate soon. Not that is going to do anygood as OH is working late and i get up early at the mo so no time lol. But im happy knowing i know whats going on. Plus i know i wont be disappointed when i get my AF next months as i know i didnt try.

Does that make sense?

Retail therepy is always good!

How are you both?

So where you both at now with cycles and Ov and AF and so on?

xx

I've been exactly where you are!! I got my AF exactly 28days after my m/c. My ob told me it was because I was'nt very far along (6.5wks), young, and my body is in great condition. She said to wait at least one cycle before trying again...so here i am. I'm so sorry you lost your precious baby! No one should EVER have to feel those feelings...it's the absolute worst pain in the world. I hope you get that much desired BFP soon! Good luck and baby dust!

aww im sorry you lost yours too.

where are you in your cycle.

i literally mins ago just got a postive OPK!! im so happy to see that little smiley face.

shame i cant do anything about it mind lol.

x

right now im in a standstill :( i got my AF saturday...but at least its still normal! 28days on the dot...so hopefully when i test the 31st ill get my BFP! and congrats on your OPK...BABYDUST!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->