I know I am crazy for being here!

emicakess

Reaction score
Maybe just overly hopeful :p

I am pretty sure we DTD the day of ovulation.. he withdrew so I know it's not likely! My cycles are a bit out of whack from breastfeeding but I know It was close to ovulation time, and that day I had EWCM.

If that was O day then I would be 8 dpo today. I have been soooo tired since 3 dpo and the other night I had really bad insomnia which never happens. I've had off and on cramping. The other night(6 dpo) I had bad cramping.
So we will see! I'll be testing at 12 dpo(if I can hold out)
Any testing buddies?!?! :D

Hey =) im 9DPO. My cycles are all over the place too. Im exclusively pumping for my 11 month old DD. ive had some cramping too. i have a couple tests in my cabinet. I am going to try and wait until 11dpo. We will see if that happens. Haha. Its so hard. I may or may not enjoy peeing on sticks a little too much. And by that i mean i definitely do

Sending you sticky baby dust <3

I have a 10 month old! Are you ttc right now or ntnp? :) we are sorta ntnp... Like my OH wants to revisit the idea of a baby in a year and I agree that would be BEST but my body is saying now now now! lol but if I get a BFN this month I won't be super bummed as we aren't actively ttc. But yeah, I'm like you..I'm a poas addict lol. I don't have any tests on hand.. if I did they would be gone.. :blush: so I'm going to try and hold out on buying one for 4 days! Good luck hun!

I'm 7dpo and still breastfeeding. This is my second ovulation since he was born. I am starting to test tomorrow as I just can't help myself :haha: I really wanted to hold out but I have a bunch of tests calling my naming that I just cant ignore lol.

Good luck ladies xx

Ohh I know... This is my 6th cycle and I've tested 4 out of 6! Even though we aren't ttc I just keep thinking that MAYBE IT HAPPENED. I'm crazy hahaha :wacko: honestly half of ne would love to get pregnant again and half me wouldn't mind waiting to have my body back for a bit after weaning

GL hun!

Today I'm having a lot of cramping. On one side, shooting down my leg.. ewcm mixed with jelly cm. Maybe I'm just ovulating today :(

Emicakess: we were kinda not trying but not careful. I started charting this cycle because i finally got AF back and sure enough we were not so careful the day i ovulated.
This is such a fun age isnt it?! Is your LO walking around already?

Twinmummy: hey =) i totally understand wanting to pee on all the sticks.. haha i might be an addict. I get the walmart cheapies now. =\ our daughter is our rainbow too! our first DD was stillborn. Congratulations.. so happy for you =D

So today i took a cheapo test with FMU and got a faint positive. Im shocked. Slightly terrified. Super excited. And still doubtful. Im gunna have hubby pick up a FRER on the way home tonight and take it in the morning before i fully believe that its true.

How about you gals? How are things?

Ristretto!! I need an update girl! I haven't been on in a few days and I just saw this! I'm going to go stalk your posts now and see how your second test went lol

I've been feeling alright, just a little crampy, some mood swings and a bit tired.

I guess I could test today. I really just don't feel like I am preggers

Sorry Emi I hope it really was O the first time!

Ristretto, how'd the testing go?

As for me, i got a bfp this morning at 11dpo. Had faint lines yesterday but couldn't make out colour. Today's fmu was faint and pink, but there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->