I know I belong in 2nd tri, but keep hanging out here.

LadyHutch

HutchMom
Reaction score
I feel like with this horrible HG, I don't belong in 2nd trimester yet....this is supposed to be a first trimester problem. I'm so sad and angry and frustrated today...I just want one good morning. One morning when I wake up and feel good rather than garbage. I want one whole day to be a mom to my son and a wife to my husband. I'm so sick of being sick it is making me sick!

I know this will eventually end but I feel like it has been forever and will be forever. I am so emotionally wrecked and scarred now. :cry:

I just need a good cry. To make matters worse, my SD is being mean again and she isn't even here and she hurt my feelings terribly. I just want to go back to bed.

I'm sorry that you are still feeling so awful! I really hope that it eases up soon! HG is no joke, and not enough people are aware of how terrible it really is. It can definitely be difficult to feel like you aren't giving your family the attention that you want to, but I am sure that they understand. Right now you should just focus on you and the baby and making sure that you are as healthy as possible. :hugs:

I'm so sorry you're feeling this way. You've got to be getting close to the end! I remember with dd between the 5th and 6th month I suddenly realized one day "hey I'm not sick!" Hoping it fades quickly for you, it really is depressing and traumatizing but man when it goes away you will feel amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->