I know, I know. It's FAR too early. OMG!!! **UPDATE-I'M OUT!**

i can see a faint whisper of a line! fx'd :hugs:

Negatory this morning too. I took pictures and i'll upload them when DD isn't mithering me. :)

Okay, here are the pics. I don't know why i bothered really cause they're definitely BFN.

Attachments

• IMG_8650.jpg
    IMG_8650.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_8650adjusted.jpg
    IMG_8650adjusted.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_8650adjustedinverted.jpg
    IMG_8650adjustedinverted.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 19
Ooooo!! I know how wrong this is and i know i shouldn't think anything of it, but i can't help but get excited!!

I kept all my peesticks from this cycle and when i went back to have a look just now the one from this morning has a line!! I can't tell if it has colour and obviously with it being way outside of the time limit and there being nothing there before it's an evap, BUT...

Look at the others, there's nothing there. Surely if they were going to give evaps like this they would all look the same???

GAH!!!

Attachments

• IMG_8656.jpg
    IMG_8656.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_8656ADJUSTED.jpg
    IMG_8656ADJUSTED.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_8656ADJUSTEDINVERTED.jpg
    IMG_8656ADJUSTEDINVERTED.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 35
I see what you mean about the last one, I'm looking forward to tomorrows test now!

Fingers crossed it has a nice fat line on it for you!! :D xxx

I also see todays line. Fingers crossed for you sweetie. Sending you tons of babydust. Cant wait to see tomorrows test!:hugs:

I really hope it is a BFP for you, however just thought i would share my experiences with you.

When i was testings, i used the same test time and time again. I must of done over 10 which i took and were negative - however 2 or 3 of them showed a "faint line" after the time limit. I ended up getting my period a few days late.

ooooh i hope this is it for you! i definitely see it! :wohoo:

Ooh interesting :p!
Make sure you test tomorrow and post piccys!
[You could always test this evening and see if there's anything ;)! x]

i would get a frer and test with that as i gt a good line on a frer but negative on ics.xx

I see it in today's test!! Fx'd for you!!

BFN on the FRER and i started spotting this morning. I'm out! :(

It aint over until the fat lady sings! :hugs:

Aw, thanks hunni. I've got photos of todays FRER, bt as much as i've played with them i can't bring any lines up. :(

Attachments

• IMG_8663.jpg
    IMG_8663.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_8663invert.jpg
    IMG_8663invert.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 14
Sorry about that hon. I hate those strip test. They are bad for getting our hopes up. I can't tell you how many "I think I see a line" and it turn out to be BFN.

Best wishes!

Aww nooo :hugs:
I'm the same as you, hate "wasting" precious FRERs and so use ICs up to 12DPO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->