I know I'm being stupid

Bmary83

Reaction score
I'm not even TTC yet but this morning when I first woke and went to loo there was some blood (sorry TMI). Also got very very slight cramps(it possibly in my head). I'm currently on the pill and am not due for another wk, I usually only bleed in between if i've forgotten to take a pill which this month I did but that'll be 2 wks ago on tue, I've still got a wk left to take.

Think I'm starting to become one o those crazy women who thinks everything is a sign (sorry if I offended but u know who u r. lol.)

Anyway, in my heart of hearts I know I'm not preg but justed wanted to know for future ref what is the deal with sympton spotting and how soon is too soon to test?

Thanks

It is completely normal to get spotting while on the pill. As for testing, I would wait until your period is one or 2days late.

It is completely normal to get spotting while on the pill. As for testing, I would wait until your period is one or 2days late.

Thanks, I know I jus don't usually get it.

Wishful thinking me thinks. lol

Try not to test before your AF is due. Reason being 1. The result may not be accurate and 2. you may have a chemical pregnancy which would mean that you would get a :bfp: and then get your AF as normal as the pregnancy wouldn't take which I can only imagine would be heartbreaking.

Try not to test before your AF is due. Reason being 1. The result may not be accurate and 2. you may have a chemical pregnancy which would mean that you would get a :bfp: and then get your AF as normal as the pregnancy wouldn't take which I can only imagine would be heartbreaking.

I really don't think I am anymore, I think I was just dreaming/fantascising! lol

It's not the right time for us anyway due to work situation but if it happened I wud obv be over the moon n wud jus have to make the money situation work.

Thanks for the advice tho, I nev knew about a chemical pregnancy before.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"