I know I'm out, but amuse me anyway!

MummaBear16

Reaction score
So I'm 12dpo and started spotting today. Since my last pregnancy ended, I have usually spotted from 10dpo to af, so I was excited to have no spotting 10 and 11dpo and thought I was in with a chance.

I had what looked like the start of a bfp on an ic at 10dpo, but then bfn on ic and frer at 11dpo, and bfn on ic today at 12dpo, then started spotting dark brownish red.

So my question - Has anyone who usually spots before af ended up with a bfp while experiencing what seemed like their "normal" pre af spotting?

I know I am more than likely 100% out, but ya know.. Af isn't quite here yet, so why not ponder the idea :dohh: Ignorance is bliss!

I had what was exactly normal af symptoms with my son, as I was trying not to get pregnant at the time I put it down to af. It was exactly like how it always is. Then it never showed, had a gobsmacking bfp and started dark brown spotting the next day. It was a bit too late for implantation bleeding (I didn't test until I was already several days late) so I don't know what it was, but spotting isn't always doom. Don't get your hopes up obviously (we do though don't we) but maybe the fact you didn't have your spotting until a bit later means it could be implantation?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->