i know it sounds daft but.............

spicysugar

Reaction score
i know it sounds daft but has anyone got really itchy skin with a rash under the skin no spots that are redits all over me on my legs my neck my bbs, its really driving me barmy can someone shed some light on this please.

Thanks

:dohh:
:hug:

I had it on my belly but it was because of the stretching. I made myself have an infection from scratching so much. Sometimes pregnancy can make you allergic to things. I would talk to youre doctor and have it looked at. I used to love popcorn it was my fav snack. If I eat it now I get itchy all over. If I keep on eating it I get hives then it gets worse. So I took that as a warning sign and stopped.

Here is a link about it in pregnancy. Mine in my case was an allergic reactiuon yours can just be hormones but its best to ask.

https://www.babycenter.com/0_itchy-skin-during-pregnancy_9450.bc

I remember itching so bad before i ewas giving birth. It went away after

Oh I have got it bad with my legs,I scratch them raw almost.
I remember it from my last pregnancy as well.

Yea it sucks bad. Its like every inch of that area is itchy and feels so great when you scratch but yet you can't relieve the itch lol

Im itching, i think its cos my skins stretching.
Been using baby oil and its helped alot.

Me too, Im itching everywhere, mainly my stomach and boobs, Probably cos my skins stretching, completley normal though, try putting a cold flannel on it to relive it for a while and the calamolie lotion(sp)
X

Hi just looked in my PG book and it says this about itching:

"mild itching is common in pregnancy cause of the increased blood flow to the skin. In late pregnancy the skin of the abdomen is stretched and this may also cause itchiness.
itching can, however, be a sign of a more serious problem called obstetric cholestasis. If itching becomes severe, or you develop jaundice (yellowing of the whites of the eyes and skin), see your doctor.
Itching which is associated with a rash may also need treatment if it is severe."

Did not want to worry anyone at all, just thought that may help?

i have just noticed i have made my lcalfs bleed ops, it didnthappen with the other pregnancies btw got stinking miagraine left hand side of my face and head is killng advice??????????????

Headaches are common in pregnancy, I got them really bad, they faded though. But they are sometimes associated with High blood pressure but since you are in the first trimester it is unlikely to be this, I reckon. Try taking a Paracetamol. Should help. :)

oh i get terrible itchy legs and TERRIBLE head aches! didnt get head aches b4 pregnancy! xx

well took paracetomol last night woke up still dulll aching bt not as bad thanks girls ;-)
going shopping for some lotions and potions see of they help the scratching. my oh thinks am imagining all this btw typical

Typical man. i should imagine things would be alot worse if it was them eh......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->