I know its late. But today i took the first giant step

I Don't smoke, so i don't know how tough the addiction is or have any advise, but I know it's hard for long term smokers to quit. Good for you for taking this step. Wishing you the best, hoping this is it for you! Hang in there and take it day by day. Kudos to you for not giving up in quitting....

I hope u r super proud, the first bit is always the hardest, u can do it! Good luck :) x

What a gift you are giving your LO's! Keep strong and remind yourself of how much it is going to benefit their health. :hugs:

Good luck! You've made the first step, just deciding to quit! I quit about 2 years ago and it was def. difficult, but not impossible. Every time I had a craving I just tried to think of something else and get through one craving at a time. Having gum also helped me (with the oral part of it). It also helped me to know that the nicotine is completely out of your system within a day or so, so beyond that it's a mental addiction you have to get passed.

You'll also feel much better, smell better, and be so proud of yourself!!

It is awesome that you are taking this step. From your children's perspective, it is the best thing you can do. My parents both smoke and it has always upset me that we weren't important enough to quit for. In your moments of weakness just think of how happy it'll make your LOs to have a smoke-free, HEALTHY mom! I will likely lose both of my parents way too early due to their smoking. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->