I know this may sound crazy...

coolbabe843

Reaction score
Me and my husband BD'd the 5th and 6th of this month...we werent actually timing it but when i looked up my fertile days that happened to be the last 2 days on the calendar...anyways the next day my left side pelvic area was a little crampy and everytime i eat today I get sick to my stomach...I dont actually throw up but feel like I am about to...its crazy since i am only 4dpo to think it could happen...what do ya'll think?

Wow, that sounds crazy.... JUST KIDDING :) I feel like everything I post in these forums sounds crazy too. I do thin kthat it may be early to be feeling those things, but there are lots of ladies that felt *things* soon after O that went on to get BFPs. So people might come on and argue that it is way too early for you to be feeling anything, and that implantation likely hasn't even occurred yet... but WHO KNOWS. Maybe you o'd a little earlier than you thought? Since you weren't really keeping track?

I have also heard that small cysts cause early pg symptoms like naus and cramping.

Either way, if you are hoping for a BFP, I am hoping for a BFP FOR you :)

I am right there with you! I was sore and crampy for 1,2 and 3dpo. Then it's been like this full crampy feeling in my uterus. I was extremely fatigued and nauseous at 5dpo. Now at 7dpo I feel like my uterus is heAvy and swollen. When I bring my knees to my chest or twist or sit down I feel weird down there. I hope these are good signs for us!!

I feel all sorts of things today ag 5dpo too, but it's my first ever tww, and I'm unsure what's normal pms symptoms. Anyways, FX for BFPs, when will you test? :)

Thanks ladies, I am planning on testing next week sometime...i ordered alot of IC so i am sure I will go crazy with them haha...last night i had a dream I was pregnant with a girl..dont know if thats a sign

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->