I Know This Sounds Stupid But ....

Spunky Cupkake

Reaction score
How many sleepsuits,vests etc have you bought to take into hospital i just cant remember and how many have you bought in first size and 0-3 i dont know if ive have too much my head is all over the place please help

spunky xxx

oh heck now ya asking :?
I think i took 5 of each in, remembered Emily throwing up on them :)
Ii think i took 0-3 in, yeah i did as they drowned him he was tiny and ended up getting some newborn and a couple of preemie when we came out
Hope that ramble helped

I have taken 4 newborn vests and sleepsuits and figured if she is as big as Chloe then Dave can nip home and get 0-3. It is hard isnt it though.

Bex

i took 3 vests and 3 baby gros newborn n they just fitted lol wish id take 0-3! maybe 2 of newbor n 1 of 0-3 just incase?

I took newborn for Jonny and they were too small. I took newborn for Frankie and they were too big. Each time I had to send someone out for something different!

lol i took callum home bare footed cos he peed on his only pair of socks i brought :oops:

Tam took 2 suitcases :? I'm guessing loads :lol:

lol @ Tam,sounds like her bless her.

2 suitcases!!! :rofl: i had a small holdall!!!!

LMAO don't ask me, I took a suitcase in for me AND one for Alfie as I have already been shamed above by Wobs! LOL!!!

I took in 5 of each and vickys mum ended up taking loads home and washing them for me as i ran out!!!

Take at least 8 then you prepared lol!!
xxx

I just bought a pack of 3 sleepsuits at the weekend and thats it. Had to get 0-3 month ones though as the new baby ones only go up to 10lb, well Noah was only a few oz shy of thet when he was born.

I think it depends on how long your planning on staying in hospital, are you likely to have a section or any other problems, will you have the option of someone elasily bringing you more if you need it, is the hospital close, etc?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->