I know you're not supposed to over-analyze the line, but...

Wugz22

Reaction score
My line darkness for preg tests 10-13DPO all showed a nice progression of getting darker. But now from 14-16 DPO they don't really seem to be changing! Should I be worried? :dohh:

Attachments

• photo-6.jpg
    photo-6.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 37
Your lines are great. Stop testing!!! Congratulations :) :) xx

when they get that dark, i think it would be hard to see progession. they are all a strong positive (as opposed to getting lighter) so to me thats the good indication youre looking fr instead of a darker progression.
congrats! i think youre doing great :)

Thanks to all who responded! I didn't do this with my last pregnancy… I have no idea why I'm freaked out! I just had extra tests this time and thought I might as well use them.:dohh:

Congratulations!!!! Yous lines look great!!! Test line is darker then control line so I think your safe!!!! H&H9Months!!!

I think yout tests look excellent :) now step away from them and nomore testing lol x

my lines got darker pretty fast as they started at 8 dpo. but as my pregnancy progressed, id say at about 8 weeks along and more, my pregnancy tests were so overwhelmed with hcg that they showed faint and the longer i held my urine in, the fainter the test would show. this is normal but i did worry at first until i found out that high levels can send typical home tests flying out of their senses. oh, and i kept testing because i had alot of tests soon to expire and wanted to use them up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->