I lied!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ignore the haters. I didn't even take the GTT with my youngest. Ob said it was fine to skip it as had problems with hypoglycemia throughout that pregnancy. Wonder what the haters would say to that, lol.

I'm sorry that there seems to be certain people on this board giving rude answers that are certainly not helpful, you shouldn't have to put up with that.

However, I wouldn't of thought sugar free gum would be too much of a problem. Fx'd everything goes ok for you :)

THANK YOU! For pointing that out.Some people just think they can talk to others any way they like. I guess some people just have all the answers! Lol

OP: I hope things work out for you too!

I'm getting really quite fed up of seeing unhelpful and down right rude posts from certain individuals. There really is no need. I noticed you picked up on it a few days ago jz in another thread, I'm glad it's not just me noticing it x

I'm sorry that there seems to be certain people on this board giving rude answers that are certainly not helpful, you shouldn't have to put up with that.

However, I wouldn't of thought sugar free gum would be too much of a problem. Fx'd everything goes ok for you :)

THANK YOU! For pointing that out.Some people just think they can talk to others any way they like. I guess some people just have all the answers! Lol

OP: I hope things work out for you too!

I'm getting really quite fed up of seeing unhelpful and down right rude posts from certain individuals. There really is no need. I noticed you picked up on it a few days ago jz in another thread, I'm glad it's not just me noticing it x

Its really quite annoying. You would think someone who is visiting a thread that has moved past third tri would answer to help, not antagonize.
I thought this post was cute! OP was funny in what she told hubby, lol.
When I fasted the night before my second test I was so sick I called l&d and had to hang up on the nurse because I RAN to the bathroom to get sick. That test us no fun. By the time I left the lab, that day my mw called to tell me my blood sugar was critically low. I was so hungry I made dh buy me a breakfast sandwich from mcdonalds so it was waiting for me when I got in the car. And I literally cried while I ate it. Good times! ......right!

Does this forum have anything like neg reps? Like an opposite Ty button. Or block feature.just curious. Some of these comments make me over emotional. Rude for no reason makes no sense. And if ur having a bad day, try to avoid responding

And hopefully ur results turn out fine op. And that was nice of ur hubby to be so concerned and take u somewhere else.

That is a really good question. Idk if there is a block feature. Sometimes admin will delete a post if there are too many negative posts or if people answer off topic. I dont even know if or how a post can be reported. The negativity gets to me that way too.

You can report a post to us, if you look at the post you want to report, along the bottom where it says thank, reply with quote etc, on the left (where the users name and details are) there is a little button whic says report post :flower:

Does this forum have anything like neg reps? Like an opposite Ty button. Or block feature.just curious. Some of these comments make me over emotional. Rude for no reason makes no sense. And if ur having a bad day, try to avoid responding

And hopefully ur results turn out fine op. And that was nice of ur hubby to be so concerned and take u somewhere else.

You can also ignore/block specific posters if you want.

Go to:

--Quicklinks
--Edit Ignore List is on the left side of the screen

I dont think it would affect your results by much hun if its sugar free :) I hope you pass!

Definitely report any posts which you find offensive or uncalled for. Might bring these people to the attention of admin and hopefully there is something they can do about it to help. xx

You girls are so sweet! I did feel a bit stupid after reading the first answer but meh, its all good:p

So I got the results back....

I passed! Yay:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I guess it was the McDonalds meal for the first test that threw it off!

Thanks for all the advice and goodluck to all:hugs::hugs:

You girls are so sweet! I did feel a bit stupid after reading the first answer but meh, its all good:p

So I got the results back....

I passed! Yay:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I guess it was the McDonalds meal for the first test that threw it off!

Thanks for all the advice and goodluck to all:hugs::hugs:

Great news!

Purplecupcake has been around for ages. She leaves responses just rude enough to be hurtful, but not enough to get into trouble, and she does it for the reaction. Ignore her hun :hugs: congrats on passing your test!

Purplecupcake has been around for ages. She leaves responses just rude enough to be hurtful, but not enough to get into trouble, and she does it for the reaction. Ignore her hun :hugs: congrats on passing your test!

Agreed! She acts like some sort of God. She's a FTM. I've been seeing her posts ever since I was pregnant with izzy. Not once have I seen her say anything nice, forcing her opinions down peoples throats.
purplecupcake- huni you need to step back a bit and stop acting all high and mighty. Nobody likes a know it all (you clearly DO NOT know it all anyway) congrats btw o. Passing it! I was so nervous when I had mine. xoxoxox

Just ignore her, Ive noticed a few of her posts, she is just rude. Bordering on a troll even!

Good luck for your next gtt x

Haha I had a little chuckle because if you didn't say ^ I totally would have. She's extremely bitter and rude. I believe she is just an unhappy troll looking for chaos and drama where it isn't needed or just creating it to be a loser.

Congrats on passing your test love! I was pretty worried when I had to go for my second test too!!

Haha! Sounds like nobody actually cares what purplecupcake even has to say xD

Haha! Sounds like nobody actually cares what purplecupcake even has to say xD

You are right about that! There is a girl on this forum that asked a question about wearing her wig during labor. One she wears due to a condition she cant control. And purplefruitcake had nothing but rude things to say to the OP. But OP did not respond negatively. Says alot about someones character to just dust it off and says even more about someones character when they think they are smarter than they are and push their view on others.
Im so happy OP that your test results were good! That is some scary stuff! :hugs:

Agreed! She acts like some sort of God. She's a FTM. I've been seeing her posts ever since I was pregnant with izzy. Not once have I seen her say anything nice, forcing her opinions down peoples throats.
purplecupcake- huni you need to step back a bit and stop acting all high and mighty. Nobody likes a know it all (you clearly DO NOT know it all anyway) congrats btw o. Passing it! I was so nervous when I had mine. xoxoxox

This^

Glucose I'd based on CARBOHYDRATES NOT SUGAR.My daughter is a diabetic, trust me.If your hungry eat something with 0 carbs like plain eggs. Sugar Free isn't for diabetics as it still has carbs in it therefore your glucose/blood sugar will still rise when eating sugar free.

Quote "... I think it's great that there are some super sweet women on here, but I just can't bring myself to waste my time forcing out a sugar coated answer when I could just say it as it is..."

So I guess there won't be a relevant nice sweet respectful response ever x_x

Glad you passed the test, great news :)

I'm glad I'm not the only one who has noticed 'purple cupcakes' rude and ignorant comments on this forum, I've been seeing them since I fell pregnant and to be honest yesterday was breaking point for me, I had to say something.

I'm really quite fed up of seeing her negativity on here, she is down right rude and quite frankly boring. The thing is, we can report her posts but they don't seem to be bad enough for anything to be done.

Why should someone be allowed on here to make people feel like crap when all people come on here for is support and friendly advice? I must admit, at first I thought it must be the woman's hormones, ya know, pregnancy does that kind of thing to us. But I see she's now had her baby several weeks ago so it's blatantly obvious that she's just an ignorant and rude person!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"