I like my MW

Eternal

Three boys!
Reaction score
I usually don't much like my MWs, they are usually unsympathetic and cannot be bothered at all. I've avoided them this pregnancy as I'm worried something will go wrong, the 8 pm last night my midwife calls to find out how i am, give me my scan date and arrange to see me. I said I do put need seen, forms all filled out etc, but she insisted and said she would come to the house, which is so much easier. I said, are you my midwife and she said, well Kate is but I can be, and in said please.

She wasn't my midwife last time but she dealt with me a few times when my anaemia was bad and had me go in for infusions, whereas my normal midwife hadn't picked up on it.

When I called this pregnancy about bleeding we remembered me, even though we had only spoken on the phone. It's so nice to have a lovely midwife for a change, not that my others were horrid, but they really we not helpful at all.

Well that's great! Its always best to have someone you feel comfortable with. Ive only had great experiences with midwives but this time I have an obgyn.. Who I hope I like! (I haven't met him yet)

Well things didn't go to plan, she called to she had been at a birth so someone at clinic would see me, had to rush about and pick son up form nursery before I got there, the midwife there was running late and the I ended up being there over an hour and had someone watching the twins who had an nurses appt later so was in a rush.

I'll be consultant led care but she was unsure where I was being sent and had to keep calling people figuring it all out, sounds like I won't see consultant until 20 weeks, which is fine, but annoying as she can't answer my questions.

Scan is less than 2 weeks away, can't believe how quickly things are happening. Just hoping baby sticks around, been bleeding again, which is just so annoying now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->