I like this name after my supposed'friend' stole previous name

mysteriouseye

Pregnant with No.3
Reaction score
So I had Luna for a baby girl for ages.. but my 'supposed friend' who is a couple of weeks ahead of me decided she was going to have this name... yeah pathetic but instead of giving her the reaction that she wanted I just though fine yep have it I will just pick a prettier and better name:)

I like Luna because it means moon in Spanish... I am half Spanish so wanted unusual latin/Spanish names for my girl or boy.

I like Adelia or Azalea :) What do you think? xx my husband likes Orlina but im not so sure?

I think you should stick with Luna, it was your choice first, you probably have stronger connections to the name so don't let your friend dictate your name choices. You never know, your lo may be born first or she might change her mind

I love your new names! (not so keen on your OH's choice). love Luna too but Azalea is my fave.

oh, and don't tell anyone the names you are considering!

Theres no point, my 'friend'... I don't really know if I should even call her that anymore as I am pretty sure she done this just to pee me off, is like 20 something weeks, there is no chance of my baby being born born before her... and tbh she such a childish cow I cant even be assed to sink to her level :) Ill be the grown up one here and just chose another name and not tell her it :)

How about the name Esperanza? Means "hope" and is of Spanish-origin. I think it's gorgeous and blows Luna out of the water, so to speak. (Essie as a nickname maybe!)

Azalea is also very pretty!!

I like both of these names more than Luna anyhow (although Luna is cute).

Sorry your friend did that, pretty crappy of her!

Oops just saw your signature & realized your daughter is named Esmee... so of course Essie & Esmee are too similar!

Azalea is soo gorgeous- what a lovely name :)

Thanks guys :) I love esperanza but hubbie isn' t keen :) I think I'm liking azalea but I'm open to ideas from you guys xx

Love Azalea and it goes well with your DD's name too :flower:
Also Lucia, Adelina, Valentina, Martina, Natalia, Renata, Ariana, Delfina, Magdalena and Adriana :thumbup:

Azalea is cute :flower:,

Other suggestions: Ophelia, Lillia, Violet Lylah/Lilah/Lila/Lyla (lots of spelling choices :wacko:), I also like a pp suggestion of Valentina, sounds very exotic and romantic :thumbup:

Sorry your mate was such a twat, a 'friend' done that to me too when I was pregnant with my first, but she stole my first and middle names!! :growlmad:

https://babynamescountry.com/origins/spanish_girl_baby_names1.html

Lots of pretty options on here...Aida is beautiful and goes with Esmee if you ask me :thumbup:

What do you guys think of the name Seraphina? I am actually getting a little upset because I just cant make up my mind.. I really dont want this person as a friend anymore

Seraphina is my fav of all mentioned! Sera for a nn. I think it's unusual and pretty. I'm also liking the name savannah x

Sorry your friend was a cow :hugs: Luna is at the top of my girls name choices it's such a lovely name!. Good for you for being a grown up I'm not sure I could have been lol

I love the names suggested my favs
Valentina
Seraphina

Seraphina is lovely, my OH would never go for it or it'd be on our list too :flower:

Sorry your friend is being that way. It might end up a non issue, your signature says you are 9 weeks, You might be having a boy, I know that doesn't make her right, but you might have no reason to stress about it

Hey Lovely ladies I need your opinion again… I like Neiva..—pronounced Nee-vah… means snow in spanish 

So I was going to have Neiva Marie

Hey Lovely ladies I need your opinion again… I like Neiva..—pronounced Nee-vah… means snow in spanish 

So I was going to have Neiva Marie

Neve is quite common and the 'a' doesn't make that much of a difference

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"