I like this name after my supposed'friend' stole previous name

If your friend is only a couple weeks ahead of you, then she may still change her mind too. I'd still keep Luna as an option, its a beautiful name, especially if you're half Spanish. That being said I think there are tons of pretty Spanish feminine names. Azalea is very nice :)

I love seraphina, and it works loverly with esmee

I would still name my baby what I wanted (even if others decided to name theirs the same thing [but especially if i wasn't sure i'd still remain in contact with said individual anyway]) but to each their own!

Azalea is really pretty.

Azalea is beautiful & so is Neiva - it didn't remind me of Neve at all even though it sounds similar it looks Spanish rather than Irish. IMO both of these are prettier than Luna which is becoming pretty common.
Have you got a boys name in mind?
xo.

Aww that's a nice name, unusual too - whether it's a girl or boy she/he will have a nicer name than your friend's, don't worry! Also I saw Esmee in your sig, that's beautiful as well it's one on my list :)
xo.

Azalea is beautiful! I love less common flower names, my favorite is probably Danica. <3

My favorite Spanish-origin name is probably Mariposa though, it means 'butterfly'. :D

I actually like Paloma! I know it reminds me slightly if the singer Paloma faith, but I think it has a lovely soft sound to it.

I think you should still keep Luna on your list. I also love Seraphina!

I like Azalea! If I were in your position I would keep to the name I've chosen. Honestly I wouldn't be thrilled about my friend choosing a name I've picked, but I don't think that should deter you from using the name you really wanted

Azalea was on my initial list :D Gorgeous!!

And Esmee and Azalea sound great together :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->