I lost my fertility bracelet?

M

My_angel

Hello.

I bought a fertility charm in the Summer and I lost it :wacko:

After watching The real housewives of New Jersey and seeing how the fertility bracelet worked for Jacqueline after her suffering of TTC and a few miscarriages she was able to give birth to a healthy baby son. Decided to give it a go! Ofcourse I didn't spend as much money as she did but researched it and ebay-it lol so find very similar one for smaller price :happydance:
The thing is.......I LOST IT AGAIN!!!! :shrug::shrug::shrug:

I don't know what is happening. Am I being paranoid or is there a sign that maybe its not the right time for me to get pregnant or something? Why I am loosing everything??? :shrug::nope: x

Hello.

I bought a fertility charm in the Summer and I lost it :wacko:

After watching The real housewives of New Jersey and seeing how the fertility bracelet worked for Jacqueline after her suffering of TTC and a few miscarriages she was able to give birth to a healthy baby son. Decided to give it a go! Ofcourse I didn't spend as much money as she did but researched it and ebay-it lol so find very similar one for smaller price :happydance:
The thing is.......I LOST IT AGAIN!!!! :shrug::shrug::shrug:

I don't know what is happening. Am I being paranoid or is there a sign that maybe its not the right time for me to get pregnant or something? Why I am loosing everything??? :shrug::nope: x

i too have the same orb my fertility bracelets and charms always seem to break and fall apart!

:hugs: I would take it as a sign that the Angels don't think you need it.

Where did you get it from ? I'm interested in getting one !

i would just accept that sometimes we lose things and replace it. Sometimes things just happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->