I love Jumperoo!!

S

Serene123

She has been in there for an hour!!!!!!!!!!
I will post pics shortly.. I LOVE IT!

ah glad she likes it i need to get some money to buy one x

I think Fisher price should be paying someone on this site commision!

Glad your LO likes it.

On our instructions it said to not leave them in it for longer than 20 minutes a day, anyone know why?

an hour??? guess what's on abigail's list to santa!!!!!

I think Fisher price should be paying someone on this site commision!

Glad your LO likes it.

On our instructions it said to not leave them in it for longer than 20 minutes a day, anyone know why?

i think it might be the same reason why they say dont leave them in walker longer than 20 minutes, their legs arent fully developed yet and you dont wana overdo it on them i guess! I cant get lily to stay in hers longer than 5 secs, she just screams!

:rofl: That problem is solved, she can't even reach the floor!

:rofl:
Glad she is enjoying it. Colton could just barely touch the floor with his toes when he first got his (around 3-3.5month), but he's a big boy too.

Glad she loves it! Brilliant aren't they?! Best thing we bought by a long way! We had to put something under Sam when we first got it and now I've had to raise it up to level 2 because he's grown so much!! And her legs should be ok in it - you adjust it so their toes just touch the floor, so there's never much pressure on the legs :D x

Yeah I put a picture under her feet eventually so she could reach the floor. Isn't too keen on bouncing, but she loves the toys

Max was the same when he first got his , his toes werent even touching on level 1 now hes up to level 2 damm he grew fast ..thougth id add a lil pic of him the first time he went in,, he didnt quite know what to do

Attachments

• Picture 014.jpg
    Picture 014.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 27
I bought one off of Ebay today! Get to go pick it up this afternoon. Can't wait.

I found out the reason why they say not to leave them in too long. Apparently it builds the musles in their legs up too much compared with the rest of their bodies and can cause problems later on. This is from someone who has there own clinic. She said to make sure he only plays in it for a short time and also gets lots of time on his mat so he develops the muscles in his upper body.

I love jumpers!! It's my favorite baby thing for sure.

Took Skyler to toyshop to try and see if he likes it.......he screamed his head off when I removed him.The shop assistant was laughing at us.Didnt buy it though as it was higly overpriced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->