I LOVE LOVE LOVE my OB!

mami2karina

Mami of 3~Expecting #4!
Reaction score
I just went in an hour ago for my 2nd beta and progesterone levels. My OB called me a few minutes ago and said he wants to know the results today! He said if I don't hear from him to call his nurse at 4pm. They should have the results by then. He said "if they go up I will repeat on Monday" I know in my heart they HAVE gone up! My Dollar Tree tests have gotten darker everyday and today is as dark as their test line gets! And even better news! He said once my hCG hits 1500 he'll do an ultrasound to check things out!!!! So next week I WILL be having my fist u/s and we WILL be seeing our baby and HB. I am so confident! I am so glad I found you ladies. You have given me an outlet and someone to talk to when I had no one else. Thank you all so much :hugs:

Thank you. Now just to wait the 3 1/2 hours til it's time to call! I can't wait to hear GOOD news this time. It's been so long since I've heard it!

Thats great hun!! can't wait for you to get the call :hugs:

Oooohhhh, see I didn't see this thread yet! hahaha Thats why you said thhaattt!!! haha It all makes sense now!

Well good! I can't wait to hear the update!! :D

UGH! The lab is super busy today because everyone has been closed for the last 2 days. So the nurse called me back just now. She said the results aren't up online yet and that my OB called the lab himself and they aren't done yet. She said he told her to check online again at 5 and he will call the lab again at 5 as well. Looks like it may be 9am before I get my results :(

Darrrnnn. I'm sorry you have to wait even longer now! I hope it comes soon!

457! It more than quadrupled in 72 hours!!! And my progesterone is up to 20 with the supplements. I go back Monday for a 3rd beta and hopefully 1st ultrasound Tuesday!

Yay that is great news hun!! :hugs: Hope you get a US on Tuesday !!!

Thank you Samantha! I am anxiously waiting for Monday to get here so I can get my last beta and then schedule my ultrasound!

Thank you! Had to come to the ER for fluids and hCG is up to 953! It more than doubled in 48 hours!

Thats amazing! That is just wonderful news!

Oh and the doctor I saw in the ER is the one that told me my beta was low at 6 weeks with my twins. She was great then and great last night. She said my levels were great and that this looks like a very promising pregnancy to make sure I follow up with my OB Monday and they should be able to see something on the ultrasound then! I am so excited. They had to give me 2 liters of fluids, I had it coming out both ends for the last 3 days :( I was so dizzy yesterday I had to drag my butt in there at 6pm even though I was so scared to do so. I was afraid they'd get my bloods back and telling me I was "you know" again. I can't bring myself to say the word. But I got good news. So I can't wait until tomorrow or Tuesday to get my ultrasound and see everything is okay. I had my almost 2 year old son with me in the ER for 4 1/2 hours last night, poor baby was so bored. But DH was nice and took up to IHOP for a late supper when we got out and picked him up from work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->