I Love my DH!!!

Dee_H

Mama to Rian + Bump
Reaction score
About a week ago I went through my closet and packed away a lot of clothes that didn't fit anymore:cry:I literally had a break down..I love my bump but hate that nothing fit or if I could get it on it was sooo uncomfortable! My sweet, ssweet Dh took me to Halifax to Thyme Maternity and bought me a ton of new clothes..a comfy Mama is a happy mama!!:happydance:

hi, there is this thing something like a waitband that u can buy to use instead of spending so much on new clothes, try looking on ebay, i think its called a pregnancy band

x

Very nice! I just packed them away with the knowledge that next summer, I'll be back into them (and I mean it!!!). It's always nice to get new clothing, though, isn't it? I've felt so pretty lately, just because I found a couple of "new" items on consignment to add to my maternity repretoire. With all the other stuff that goes along with pregnancy, you should at least feel pretty :)

aww thats nice if only we could afford too i feel like a trampy

I know there are probably other places he could have put money but it was his way of cheering me up...it was his idea. But I also know he wouldn't have done it if he couldn't afford it, he has a great job. He said I have been I have been going through a lot being pregnant, this was the least he could do. We also plan on having more children so I will have a nice little preggo wardrobe I can go to.

That's wonderful! Really sweet of your hubby, and it's great that you feel pretty and cheery again :happydance:

I'm delighted for you (now if only I could feel pretty! LOL)

Awww...your hubby sounds lovely! Such a sweet thing to do and now you feel better too! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->