I LOVE my doppler!!!

Hay1988

Reaction score
Ladies you are probably not going to believe this but I found bubbas heartbeat on my sonoline b doppler earlier. I'm 7+4 and it was 136 bpm. I know it was the heartbeat as i used it when i was pregnant with my little girl from 9 weeks as i am a real worrier. (And yes i know i know they can cause more worry if you cant find the heartbeat) the only reason i tried this early is because there was videos on you tube of people finding it in the 8th week. Xx

Congrats! I found mine yest At 8+2! It's lovely to hear x

Wow congratulations! What Doppler are you using?

A sonoline b. It was £50 but definately worth it!

I found babys heart beat at 9wks such a wonderful feeling i did try at 7wks but couldnt find it i was pickin up my own lol

Would you recommend it rather than an Angelsounds? I just tried my Angelsounds and got nothing but 3 of my different heartbeats any tips?

I wouldnt bother with angelsounds if i'm honest. Not for this early anyway. I always find the placenta first as its easier to find and i know bubba is very close by x

Its much louder than when you pick up your own but its really hard to describe the sound. I've seen someone describe it like wind in trees lol x

Yes I can her that on there, does this mean baby is all OK if you hear placenta?

I was wondering this. I've heard yes and no. X

I had the HIBebe but it broke so I bought an angelsounds. Didn't expect it to pick it up so early with it being a cheaper one.
Can be tricky to find at this stage and just a slight movement and you can lose it again. I'm finding baby's heartbeat slightly left, very low down, just above pubic line. I think it helps to angle it slightly down and spply a little pressure x

It's really bumming me out that everyone is finding their baby's so early and I still can't find mine... I found dd at 10 weeks but probably could havr earlier it was so loud and clear. .. I'm so bummed!!! (Excited for you though)

Its like a swooshing noise the placenter babys heart beat is like a train lolxx

Best money ive spent in a while!! Im 10+4 and found my little bean today....found my heartbeat first then the swooshing noise assuming its the placenta! And baby was next. Aww so cute and boy is it a relief!!

It's really bumming me out that everyone is finding their baby's so early and I still can't find mine... I found dd at 10 weeks but probably could havr earlier it was so loud and clear. .. I'm so bummed!!! (Excited for you though)

I got my sonoline on Friday. I started trying Saturday and still haven't had any luck. It's kind of bothering me. I know you're not supposed to worry if you can't find it as it can be difficult at this stage but that is easier said than done. I've thought about putting it away for a week or so but I know that I won't. I'm just going to keep trying every night and hopefully eventually I will find it.

Brittrashel, try not to worry too much. I found mine at 7+4 but yesterday i couldnt find it again. They are so tiny at the moment that they can wriggle around and hide x

Well, I should really put it away for a while because I have a tilted uterus as well. So it's way far back and will probably be hard to pick up on the Doppler for a while but I will probably still keep trying.

I've gone and bought one eBay! Will be here when I'm 7+4 so I hope to hear something

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->