i love my mum!

Tezzy

Mum of 2 TTCAL
Reaction score
i went to drop Ffion off just now (for the whole night :cloud9:) and i walked in... and saw an ICandy Apple pram sat in the dinning room!

She had said she was gonna buy Ffion a 'little pushchair' so she can take Ffion around town on her days off to give me a break... but i never expected her to buy an ICandy Apple!

I scolded her and told her to take it back and buy a Maclaren but she wasnt having any of it...

AND she said i could keep it at my house to use and she would only take it when she has Ffion for me!

AND shes ordered a Buggie Board to go on the back of it for Rhys to stand on if i wanted to use it.

omg i love my mum!

(those of you who know me know that i wanted an ICandy Pear (the double version of the Apple) but i couldnt afford one)

and to top it off she said that now she had a buggy she would take Ffion out for the day 2moro and drop her off at dinner time instead of in the morning... woohooo!

Aw hun you sound like you have a great mum! Wish someone would buy me a new pram!!! Enjoy using that and the buggy board x

awww thats a lovely thing for her to do what an ace surprise xxx

that was sooo nice of her!! just what you needed hun, a little boost! hope you get a good nights sleep tonight :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->