I love when my baby reassures me first thing in the morning

diane60f

Reaction score
I love it when he kicks me goodmorning or when e kicks me when I'm having a bad day at work. he melts my heart and makese remember Whats really important in life :)

Its a nice feeling isnt it! :) My baby is normally active when i go to bed so then i cant sleep! lol

Diane! I didnt even see you come over to 3rd tri shneaky lady! Welcome! :wave:

but yes!...its amazing to feel bubs when you wake up, its so cute that she always knows because of me moving or talking, she lets me know shes up too!!

Agreed...though sometimes my LO gets a little overzealous & won't stop kicking for nearly an hour. My Dr. says she's very active which I'm glad to hear, but sometimes it gets painful when she's that restless.

Maybe its just an early indicator of her personality...tireless with an unparallelled zest for life...

At least that's how I choose to interpret it when it gets slightly painful from sustaining all the blows.

I love it when he/she wriggles when I am just waking up - its like they are saying 'morning - I am still here'!

Love this post! Chops does it every morning and is doing it as I type so it must agree!

its great isnt it, atm hes constantly moving all the time, i love it :) xx

so right

I moan when shes going to town on my bladder or decideds to have a rave when put on a monitor after going quiet for days on end BUT the truth is when she does move its the best feeling in the world, i know she is ok and actually think i will miss it when she's out xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->