I love you girls

Peach

Engaged & TTC Our 1st
Reaction score
:wave: Hi girls.

Well I am moving over to ttc. This isnt goodbye as I will still be stalking ya'll

I just wanted to take this moment to say thank you to all of you who have helped me through my WWT journey.You have all touched my heart in you own special way and I feel privileged to of met you guys and been able to share my journey with you! I am sure we will continue to support each other as our journeys continue but I don't ever think you can say thank you enough! I may have changed forum sections but I am always here if you EVER need me, please don't forget me.

I love you and thank you! xxx:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Can I just say I love your cotton socks and you better put a link to your new ttc journal in your sig so I can find it easier to stalk you!

Blessed to have you in my life and I wish you all the best with ttc.

love you lots xxxxx

Thank you naun! You my love have been my rock and have always managed to put a smile on my face when things have got too much for me! I love you tooo :kiss:

And yes I will put a link in just for you!xxx

Good luck hunni will miss you lots!!! xxxx :hugs:

Yeah I think we will all be stalking your TTC journey, good luck and hoping for a speedy BFP!! :wohoo:

Bye hun, I will visit you on your TTC journal although I hope your not there long:winkwink:

Good luck ttc hun! Hope you get a speedy BFP and have a healthy and safe pregnancy!! :hugs: xxx

Good luck TTC, hon! It was lovely having you here, but come back from time to time, those of us in WTT will want to know how TTC is going!

A speedy BFP and happy and healthy pregnancy to you :)
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Good luck - its nice to see some of us girlies do get out of wtt eventually :rofl: I hope you get a speedy bfp :hugs: xxx

Have a short but fun time in TTC! All the best for you and OH in this adventure!

Thank you all ever so much girls it means a lot to me

Heya, never really spoken to you but just wanna say good luck & hope your stay in TTC is a short one! ;) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->