• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I made it! :)

kmichelle

Reaction score
So today I am exactly 6 weeks pregnant (my ticker is off a day). My miscarriage last summer was at 5 and a half weeks, so I've been stressed out and nervous this whole last week thinking that something was going to go wrong like it did last time, but here I am! I made it over the hump and now I feel more optimistic than ever! Everyday that I wake up with sore BB's or have to get up at 3AM to pee actually makes me feel better! Yesterday, I was exhausted all day long, and I was ecstatic about it!

Sorry for the long post about nothing...we just haven't told anyone yet and I needed to get it out!

Achieving a personal milestone is definitely a good feeling! Mine was getting past 8 weeks..and it sure felt great!! Congrats!!

Uncharted territory is always exciting -congratulations for passing your milestone. It took us 3 years to conceive and then in 2012 when we had finally achieved a natural pregnancy we lost it at 8+5. So I'm thoroughly celebrating the 9 week mark today. I've got a Doppler coming from ebay in the mail next week, baby should be just big enough to find by then (fx anyway).

Oh how exciting. I have been contemplating on whether or not I should buy a Doppler. My hubby thinks it's a bad idea in case I can't find the heartbeat and panic! But I would love to hear that sound!

Julia and 2have4kids: Congrats on making it past your "crazy" week. That's what I called all last week. ;)

Raspberry: We can be bump buddies!

Oh how exciting. I have been contemplating on whether or not I should buy a Doppler. My hubby thinks it's a bad idea in case I can't find the heartbeat and panic! But I would love to hear that sound!

Julia and 2have4kids: Congrats on making it past your "crazy" week. That's what I called all last week. ;)

Raspberry: We can be bump buddies!

Yeah sure thing! I'm not exact on my dates yet but can't be far off. Will this be your first?
Xx

Yes it will! It is my third pregnancy though. I lost one 7.5 years ago when I was 22, and another one last summer. But this is the longest I have ever been pregnant and the doctors like all my levels, so I'm feeling good about it!

How about you?

Kmichelle, if you get a Doppler just know that it's pretty much at the 14week mark that we can reliably find the little tiger. Anything before that will be more like a where's waldo game and just not guaranteed. No need for stress, just try again another day.

Yes it will! It is my third pregnancy though. I lost one 7.5 years ago when I was 22, and another one last summer. But this is the longest I have ever been pregnant and the doctors like all my levels, so I'm feeling good about it!

How about you?

I had a "chemical" I got a positive test shortly followed by what seemed to be a normal period when I was about 19.
I've got a son who was two in September and hopefully this one also due in September.
Xx

I had pretty much the same story! I started spotting at 5 weeks and 4 days and then miscarried properly at 6 weeks 1 day. So I spent all last week very anxious. Now I'm past the point, although it's obviously still a long road, it is so amazing to have made it further than last time.

Happy and healthy 9 months to all of us :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"