I might be moving soon????!!!

Reaction score
My OH and I had a talk last night. He asked me when my broodiness started and why I think it's getting stronger. I told him what I'd never had the courage to tell him before: that I had a chemical pregnancy last year, and for three days I was really, really happy... and then the spotting started. He had no idea how much I was being affected by everything and stuff.

So... he said as soon as I have health insurance nailed down (I still have some more paperwork) and as soon as I have a job (I have a second interview later today) we can start TTC.

I'm like... shocked. Speechless. So happy!

thats great news!! we look forward to having you here, although not hoping to be here for long myself haha :dust:

Congratulations!! That's great news :D You'll be needing supplements of some kind (I don't know much about it, I'm sure someone on here does and can advise you!), and just eat healthily and look after yourself! :) God luck!! xx

You'll be needing supplements of some kind (I don't know much about it, I'm sure someone on here does and can advise you!), and just eat healthily and look after yourself! :)

It's funny, I was already thinking of going out and buying some prenatal vitamins because I REALLY want my hair to grow out a little faster and healthier than it is, plus my nails are splitting. I've been told folic acid works wonders. SO. Yeah.

avskejflasdf soooo excited!!!!!!

Congrats!! Hope you get everything sorted soon and get your butt over to TTC as soon as possible :rofl:

I just saw you in a ttc thread! xx

I know! First time ever that I got to post in one!

OH and I haven't decided on trying this month or waiting to start til next month. It all depends on how my job interview actually went today. I think it went okay. Not sure what, "Well you're definitely a candidate, but I do have to think it over a little bit, so give me a call about this time tomorrow, okay?" means. Any thoughts guys?

Also, if we TTC this month due date would be apx early to mid-September. Next month would be early to mid-October. My birthday is October 4th. Any thoughts on having a baby close to your own birthday? I don't think I would mind. It'd be interesting to have my birthday and then have my baby soon after.

OH and I haven't decided on trying this month or waiting to start til next month. It all depends on how my job interview actually went today. I think it went okay. Not sure what, "Well you're definitely a candidate, but I do have to think it over a little bit, so give me a call about this time tomorrow, okay?" means. Any thoughts guys?

Also, if we TTC this month due date would be apx early to mid-September. Next month would be early to mid-October. My birthday is October 4th. Any thoughts on having a baby close to your own birthday? I don't think I would mind. It'd be interesting to have my birthday and then have my baby soon after.

Job interview sounds good to me!
October 4th is OH birthday. quite possibly our little ones too if I went overdue. He doesn't mind, he says grinning.

That's great honey, hope to see you in the TTC forum soon!! x

Job interview sounds good to me!
October 4th is OH birthday. quite possibly our little ones too if I went overdue. He doesn't mind, he says grinning.

Every other woman in my family has given birth exactly two weeks before the due date... so if I conceived next month maybe??? Haha but of course I just want a BFP whenever!

It's crazy to think how just a couple of days ago things seemed so hopeless! God works in mysterious ways. Here's praying OH doesn't change his mind again!

Congrats, how exciting for you!! Wish it was me x

Congratulations. Wishing you all the best and a speedy BFP.

I think it'll be cool to have it on your birthday, best present ever! My OH was born on his mum's birthday.

Hooray! Congrats :) That's super news. Good luck! xx

Yaaay congratulations :happydance: Good Luck...see you over there :yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"