I must be mad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

highhopes19

Reaction score
Xmas 2014 isn't even here yet but already have a list drawn up for next year :blush:

Madness:wacko:

Think its because this year has been the most unorganised I've ever been... I've literally only just finished doing orders for customers, then Tom lost his job luckily he got a new one a couple of weeks later but still took a what felt like forever to get ourselves sort of straight again... And there's still a few bits we need to pay off after Xmas so that's my New Years resolution for 2015!

But Im determined next year won't be a mad rush :thumbup:

i have too, i've been half organised present wise but for me the house has spoilt it, had damp work done few month back and had to get a loan for new flooring which goes down tomorrow so it's been so stressy and i havn't been able to enjoy the season as the place has been upside down

i have too, i've been half organised present wise but for me the house has spoilt it, had damp work done few month back and had to get a loan for new flooring which goes down tomorrow so it's been so stressy and i havn't been able to enjoy the season as the place has been upside down

We moved in may and the house was in an awful state so that put us behind Aswell, damp in the bedrooms and every room was either bright yellow or bright lime green... Lovely:haha:

Still have a bit to do decorating wise next year but the worst is over with... I think :dohh:
My other half does property servicing which is quite handy but he does like to start jobs and leave them for months :blush:

Same here regarding not being able to enjoy the festivity sand feeling stressed I've been snowed under with Xmas orders I haven't been in bed before 2am since the beginning of November and even then stressing as I don't wanna let customers down never ending x

With being due in February I've found I just want this Christmas to pass and the next to come around quick! I want to take my baby for pictures with Santa sooo bad!!

I'm going to stock up on wrapping paper and cards in the sales, and starting from 1st January I'm paying £50 a month into an xmas savings account. I said I was going to do it last year but never bothered! £600 will be more than enough for everyone's presents and our xmas dinner, so I'll hopefully have some left over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"