I must be the only person in the world..

J

Jade--x

Who would rather it be raining than be this hot :dohh:

The car temp says its 26 degrees - I've no idea what it is or how accurate it is but this is toooo damn hot for the UK! I'm so mithered and so are the LO's. I love the heat when I'm abroad - can't explain it but its just a different kind of heat - Here its sticky and close and just..Bleugh.

Who would rather it be raining than be this hot :dohh:

The car temp says its 26 degrees - I've no idea what it is or how accurate it is but this is toooo damn hot for the UK! I'm so mithered and so are the LO's. I love the heat when I'm abroad - can't explain it but its just a different kind of heat - Here its sticky and close and just..Bleugh.

You're not the only person hun! I personally love the sun, but it makes LO so miserable and it's nearly impossible to get her comfortable enough to sleep. As we all know, a grumpy baba makes a grumpy mama!

It does both of mine are shattered they're refusing to nap because they're too hot so they're both so grumpy. My youngest isn't too bad as he had half an hour in the car before Tyler woke him up :dohh: but Tylers just totally refusing and isn't too happy lol x

i HATE the hot weather, i'm looking forward to the end of the week when it starts to rain again lol x

No Im the same! So are kids :lol: They've been taking shade all day inside like me!

I love heavy rain.. Today was awful! Riley was completely unsettled by it, he's never seen it before. Right now, my bedrooms boiling :( I won't be sleeping in this heat!

i HATE the hot weather, i'm looking forward to the end of the week when it starts to rain again lol x

Its gonna last all week?! Who's with me in a mass singing to try and make it rain again :haha: x

You want rain ??
come to Belfast it's been raining here for nearly 2 days :(
I hate it, the kids can't go out and play so they are annoying each other morning til night.

Please send me your sun ladies, I need it before I go mad !!!

Me and the heat dont get along.. And I LOVE when it rains, its relaxing :)

I love the heat, the hotter the better, much more fun being able to take Lucas out and about he turns into satans child when he is cooped up, so do I :flower:

Do you not have AC? I stay in the AC house most of the summer

Hardly anyone in the UK has AC. We only have about two weeks of 'summer' every year :haha: and it rarely goes over 30 degrees celsius so it's not worth having installed. Even the portable units are useless unless you're willing to fork out £400 plus :(

Do you not have AC? I stay in the AC house most of the summer

Hardly anyone in the UK has AC. We only have about two weeks of 'summer' every year :haha: and it rarely goes over 30 degrees celsius so it's not worth having installed. Even the portable units are useless unless you're willing to fork out £400 plus :(

Yikes! And I thought it was bad when DH told me they don't have AC in India (which has a similar climate to Florida). I couldn't live here without my AC. Florida is VERY hot in the summer though. I'm pretty sure most places in the US have AC (at least window units) even in the cooler places.

I like the nice weather, but being this pregnant in this heat is awful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->