I need a badass girls name, suggestions please!!

akire01

Reaction score
So I want my daughter to have a more androgynous name than overly feminine....I want it to be strong and badass:) Anyone have any suggestions, I just can't find the "one"!

I've Known some girls named brianne (pronounced Brian) and riain (pronounced Ryan ). Pretty androgynous IMHO.

I instantly thought of blossom, bubbles and buttercup from the powerpuff girls when i read the title! Lol

How about something like Megan?

I think Harlow or Harper are cool girl names.

My husband and I like Priscilla and Ophelia. While girly, they're still a little more edgy.

i am namin my lil girl if its a girl Bentley

How about alana beth

Have you thought about Parker or Austin?

I knew a girl in college who's name was Ryane and another girl I used to work with was Ryanne. Both pronounced their names Ryan.

Thanks ladies! All good ideas! What do u think about Charley or Cullen and call her Culley? Or Audrey and call her Audi?

Personally not a fan of Charley or Cullen/Cully. Audrey/Audi is nice though.

Some names that aren't as popular and common I've heard of -
Aurora (Rory or Auri(Are-ee))
Anastyn
Adalaide
Walker

I love Charley for a girl. We're going with Sequoia which is more of a boys name but I've known a girl with it and I mentioned it to OH and he won't hear of any other names now lol.

Ryanne, Charlee, Harper, Sam, Logan, Lou- short for Louise or Louisa, Roni- short for Veronica

I like Dylan for a badass girl's name! It reminds me of Drew Barrymore kicking ass on Charlie's Angels!

Rayne, Harlow, Harper, Ryder, Charlie, Jazz, Bailey,Teagan,Kyle, Taylor,Dakota, Harley,Corrine, Coraline,Emery, Morgan, Sam, Brynn, Jade, Justice, London, Kadin, Parker, Bliss, Blair,Cadence, Cruz, Eden, Esme, Riley, Selah, Skye

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->