I need a buddy. I'm on bedrest and due May 20th

caite19

2 angels and 1 great son!
Reaction score
Hi there.

My name is Caitlin, I need a buddy, I'd love one here in the US and we could text etc I think that would be fun. (But I'm totally open to anyone!!) I'm so lonesome I could cry! I'm on bed rest at only 7 weeks. I need a friend!

Hi there, I'm in Australia but I'm due the day before you! I'm 21 years old, this is my first baby, it was unplanned and I'm pretty nervous! Haven't told anyone but my boyfriend so far, do you have an iPhone? We could viber text which is free? :) let me know if your interested and I can add you as a friend or visa versa xx

No sadly, no IPhone! You are due on my birthday!! :) I would love to still be pals :)

Oh yay!:happydance: I'd like that too! I'm not on bed rest but I don't have a job at the moment & it's hard to find work here at the moment so it feels like I'm on bed rest sometimes!
So this is going to be your 2nd child? How exciting!
The iPhone was just a suggestion, I'm still open for email/txt whatever too if you like :) I don't msn or anything though I'm not very tech savvy!

Actually lol this is my fourth. I had a little girl in 06 who was born preterm and passed away, my son is now 3, I had a miscarriage in June, and now we are pregnant again! :) I don't do msn or anything either. I will send you a PM with my email :)

Oh I'm sorry to hear about your angels. My mum had a few miscarriages a while back and I know how sad she was. I bet your 3 year old is at an interesting age? Haha I am the eldest of 7 kids and my mum is actually having her 8th in about 3 weeks, my little brother is 4 and I have another sister who is turning 3 tomorrow :) they're getting interesting little personalities!! Haha.

I replied to your email and included mine as well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->