i need a buddy.....

holl1109

Mum to 1 & baking the 2nd
Reaction score
Hey ladies, i am currently waiting for :witch: to show her ugly face, 3 days late at the mo but am getting bfn's so im just waiting not so patiently:nope:. i am trying ttc no2 and this was my first month.... dd was conceived the first month but have a feeling its not going to be as easy this time. anyone want to be my friend:haha: xxxx

Hi

I'll be your buddy!

I am new to this site so I'm not too sure what the abbreviations etc mean!

I have a daughter who is almost 3. I have not started ttc no 2 yet, I'm gonna leave it for another couple of months.

Hey! I'd love to buddy up. We are currently ttc number two as well. Like you we got pregnant first try with our DD. We are on our 4th cycle ttc this time around.

hey jodi and beebee. jodi it is so frustrating isnt it that it happened first cycle last time... all i can think is that i maybe stressed?! xx

I know. I didn't know the stress involved with ttc because we got so lucky last time. This time around, my whole world revolves around getting pregnant!! Are you doing anything in particular or just letting nature take it's course?

well this month i have got some opks because since i had dd af is alll over the place, so thought it may nelp. im going to 'try' charting and im going to try the sperm meets egg plan. what about you? im going to chill out abit because last month it was all i was thinking about and i started testing at 7dpo.

I ordered some opks online over the weekend. I usually ovulate between CD 14 and 16, but this month is kinda wacky because I don't have the usual O signs I would normally have by now. I am taking vitamins and folic acid. I am also going to use preseed and softcups. We tried the preseed one cycle before with no success. It will be our first cycle trying softcups. I think I might follow the SMEP as well!

Hello again :)
How are you, has the :witch: caught up with you yet??? xx

hey:hugs:, ive been looking out for threads by you but haven't seen you around, oh yes she arrived on sat... i was glad really was really stressing me out. i think im on cd5 now. how are you? xx

Hi

Sorry it has taken me so long to get back, I am new to this site and it has taken me a while to work out how to follow the threads :wacko:

I am 1dpo on my first cycle of ttc. I think I O yesterday. I am using a FR Cyclotest, charts your BBT? I used to be a clockwork 28 day cycle but just recently it has been 31 days. I am not feeling too hopeful considering last time it took me soooooooo long! I don't think my DH is looking foward to the ttc! It's fun intially but then it gets stressful!

Hi

Sorry it has taken me so long to get back, I am new to this site and it has taken me a while to work out how to follow the threads :wacko:

I am 1dpo on my first cycle of ttc. I think I O yesterday. I am using a FR Cyclotest, charts your BBT? I used to be a clockwork 28 day cycle but just recently it has been 31 days. I am not feeling too hopeful considering last time it took me soooooooo long! I don't think my DH is looking foward to the ttc! It's fun intially but then it gets stressful!

im the same used to be 28 days and now its all over the place.... ttc does get stressfull. im trying not to think about it too much at the mo... im still waiting to o, am using cheap ov sticks and is still a faint line and im meant to o tomorrow:dohh:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->