I need a bump buddy!! Anyone else due October 25th?

HappiestMom

Spcl Nds Girl + twn boys + girl
Reaction score
Tested today at 11DPO..BFP!!! Faint but there..betas are 17 and progesterone is low..taking 2 pills a day and going in monday for level recheck...cant wait!!

Wondering if anyone else is due around October 25th?

Hi ya hun im due the 23rd if u want to buddy up... Congrats h&h 9 months x

Aww you too!! I think I saw your test post in the last few days !! lol....have you had betas done yet?

hello ladies i am the 23rd october. congrats on your bfp's

thanks mum! you too!! have you had betas done?

i'm between oct 23rd and 25th (i worked out 23rd, doc thinks 25th??) and need a buddy :)

Hi ladies...welcome welcome....yay!! I have another thread that I started last July and a lot of them are my best buddies too but the earliest one is like..already 15 weeks or so along and the latest about 32 weeks so definitely want a group of girls closer to my due date...are you ladies all still in shock?? what made you start testing?

i'm still in shock and nervous, af due tomorrow and paranoid it's gonna show.

I tested cause i've had lack of appetite, cat was being overly affectionate and i've had thrush... lol. tested pos at 11dpo, digi yesterday confirmed it aswell my doc :D

wow there quite a few of us just getting our bfp's.

Mrsjerome- i am certainly still in shock, not least for the fact that we only managed to dtd 3 times all cycle! it is also my first cycle since my last mmc, so double wow,lol.
Will be going to dr next week and beg/plead/demand an early scan, although i would like to wait till 6wks for a better chance of seeing the heartbeat.

What made me test was a combination of my ov microscope showing full ferning when i had already ovulated and getting into bed a few nights ago with boobies that felt like they were on fire, lol, how about you?

Congrats ladies and H&H 9months

i'm still in shock and nervous, af due tomorrow and paranoid it's gonna show.

I tested cause i've had lack of appetite, cat was being overly affectionate and i've had thrush... lol. tested pos at 11dpo, digi yesterday confirmed it aswell my doc :D

I know what you mean about being nervous af will show, i feel exactly the same. Oh the joys of being an early tester:blush: congrats

We only dtd twice!! And the one that did it, was a quickie before picking up my step daughter... haha. I've spent months where we dtd EVERY night and didn;t get pregnant...

only did it 3 times too..but the one time was right when I was ovulating..I mean..like..I felt ovulation happen right in the middle lol...

Ive had two mcs in the past year and have pcos and also was on clomid so Im hoping for an early scan as well...atleast 7 weeks along..

im testing tomorrow to make sure they get a bit darker at least...will post pics here..

I'm testing tomorrow aswell, otherwise i'll be a mess at work. i've tested every morning since wednesday, each day a lil darker. i'm so happy.

my first test was like....well we all thought it was an evap but they were still hopeful (girls on other forum) but then today the FRER showed up faint but immediately....and the $tree is even fainter..but there!! here are the pics..

https://i52.tinypic.com/4zsvmh.jpg

https://i52.tinypic.com/onu3k.jpg

I guess these are good for 11DPO

well ladies, maybe its a case of less is more then:thumbup:
sorry to hear of your losses mrsjerome:hugs:
Faerie, i also been having cramps on and off for couple of days, i remember it with the successful pregnancies too:hugs: sending pma your way

p.s i have been testing daily all week and will continue until af day has been and gone i think

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->