I need a bump buddy!! Anyone else due October 25th?

These are my SD tests. I had a chem in Oct, and they were so faint, so I was shocked to see this at 11dpo

Attachments

• IMG_6071.jpg
    IMG_6071.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 5
can the rest of you see them? I see them on the screen?

I have the cramping on and off too, what made me test early was wednesday had some weird pains nipples started killing and was having hot flushes tbh im a poas ahoilic anyway lol. i bedded 3 times too twice day before ovulation and day of ovulation, havent told OH yet suprising him on valentines day

Morning ladies, how are you all feeling? I'm a nervous wreck, keep expecting AF to show :(

yesterdays FRER on top and todays on bottom....I think its changed a bit but not tons...

https://i52.tinypic.com/2e17td2.jpg

yesterday mornings $tree on top and last nights on bottom....def can tell a change in this one!!

https://i54.tinypic.com/2rmxt1v.jpg

Still can not believe its real....bought The Belly Book last night and have already filled out some....oh I cant wait for Monday!!!

Aww..fairie..(i know its impossible advice lol) but just try not to think about AF lol...I was soo freaking out this morning thinking that the test I took would be back to negative... its soo early and such an anxious time but try to keep as positive as possible!!

I was gonna wait to tell hubby but then it just..came out before I could stop it!! lol..now I wish I had waited but..oh well...maybe I'll still get to surprise him with the sex determination later on...

officially one day late and still pregnant :D i'm so happy

I was gonna wait to tell hubby but then it just..came out before I could stop it!! lol..now I wish I had waited but..oh well...maybe I'll still get to surprise him with the sex determination later on...

i told my OH straight away i couldn't help it i was so excited

congrats fairie..told you to not worry...when do you get betas?

Hi all, I'm due the 28th October, can I join your group please?? x

Whats everyones symptoms like?? im very irritable me and OH nearly split last night cause i was being such a bitch. increase in cm, tired no matter how much i sleep, crampy but not too much.

Im in if you will have me :flower:

Due 24th October and AF will officially be late if it doesnt arrive tomorrow.

Im Shona by the way and I couldnt care less if its a boy or a girl :haha:

To start with I wanted a girl but after 16 months of trying Im just blessed to

have either xxxxx

Laura of course you can join!! The more the merrier!! When did you get a bfp and have you had your betas done yet?

Lisa my hubby and I had a huge fight the night that I told him...and I was afraid I had cried the baby out lol...it was horrible but its all been great since then and we got a lot of things out that we needed to I think...and we have been working on them as well...for the most part hes been great and very caring and letting me nap when I need and all that... my biggest symptom is boobs are killing me..like..worse than ever before...and then insomnia/fatigue I think make up the rest of it with frequent pottying already kicking in as well...heartburn a little too when I drink acidic stuff like oj and grape juice and I had two pizza slices today before my nap just a bit ago that im still tasting lol..blah! lol... and I feel like at any moment I could cried for whatever reason..happy..sad...mad...anything...

Hi Shona!! I think my due date is either the 24th or 25th but thats before them telling me and measuring thats just from those calculators online haha..I want a girl and after looking as horrible as I do and after spending $116 already on progesterone meds I think it has to be a girl since its already costing us money and "she" is not even 4 weeks old lol...

I can not wait for tomorrow morning...it just cant come soon enough...and then waiting for them to call me back with results is gonna be horrible too...

Hi ladies, can I join in? According to the FRER today, I am pg. Based on LMP, HEDD of 10/26. I'm still not sure I believe it. I've had 4 chemical pg's that I lost before I could even get to the Dr, so I am terrified of it happening again. I also need to get to the Dr ASAP, because if it's real, I need to get on progesterone, like yesterday.

Hi Ladies!

Can I join this lovely group as well? I just got my BFP this morning, and DH and I are over the moon. We are due October 27th.

I'm off to grab a bite to eat, but I'll be back with my story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->