I need a bump buddy!! Anyone else due October 25th?

Hi CJ and Nobody..of course you can join..there isnt a bump buddy limit! lol.. Im on progesterone too CJ and am soo glad I tested on friday morning when I did and knew to tell the dr to test too when I got my levels done and got my meds before the weekend...

hello ladies, well it's nice to see more of us due the same time :) Congrats

Faerie- glad all is well and you have passed the first marker as it were.

mrsjerome- wow with the symptoms, isnt it amazing how something so tiny can cause these crazy reactions in us.

as for me- af was due today and i am very happy to say has stayed away, YAY! Symptom wise, sore boobies, really yuky taste in mouth and nothing tastes right at all, tired and bit icky feeling this morning or and dont forget mood swings going from loving wife to mega bitch in one move, oops, poor dh. Cant help it, seem to get waves of panic about it all going wrong again and hormones not helping i guess. also did a test this morning out of paranoia i think, thankfully it gave me a lovely thick dark line and i am very happy.

I did another $ tree this morning and it wasnt a line at all..but I told myself its coz I drank a lot yesterday...and because I only was able to hold it in from like..1am to 4 am and maybe it just wasnt potent enough..my fmu didnt look particularly concentrated either and I still am having tons of symptoms and they seem to be getting worse so I hope everything is good

Mrs Jerome, I only live about an hr from Knoxville :) My last baby was born at UT. Now I know why people shouldn't test until after af doesn't show up...I have about 2 1/2 days until it's due.

cj- hope all goes well for you this time, so sorry for your losses:flower:

mrsjerome- the strong sympoms are a great sign, 3 hrs after lots of fluids isnt going to give a good sample. i had little to drink from yesterday afternoon and was sleeping for for solid 8hrs so had a v dark sample this a.m so try not to worry (easier said than done, i know):hugs:

Lisa- i've been a bit crampy too and trying to ignore it, lets keep the pma going:hugs:

wanting- 16months, i'm not surprised you no longer care what sex baby is, Congratulations

nobody and laura- Congratulations

Just found out today! EDC should be Oct 24 or 25

We are twins waiting!!! ...LMP for me was Jan 18th but I ovulated at 11pm on the night of CD 13..so I am either Oct 24th or 25th depending lol...

my hubby just went out and I asked him for one favor...a few tests from the dollar store just to ease my mind..so im holding it in and waiting for him..should be back in two hours....i just want to see a freakin line again on one of those lol...

Ive started having weird twinges when I stand up after sitting or laying down for a while..i know its normal but didnt expect it this early..it doesnt hurt its just there...anyone else?

my hubby just went out and I asked him for one favor...a few tests from the dollar store just to ease my mind..so im holding it in and waiting for him..should be back in two hours....i just want to see a freakin line again on one of those lol...

Ive started having weird twinges when I stand up after sitting or laying down for a while..i know its normal but didnt expect it this early..it doesnt hurt its just there...anyone else?

i've been having the twinges too hun, i have read its normal around the time of first missed period and also 8 and 12 weeks. :hugs:

they only last a few seconds and its like stretching almost ...soo glad its normal though...cant wait till hubby gets home with my tests..

MrsJerome, good luck with the tests, fx'd.

Congrats to everyone! This is so exciting. I'm still in a bit of disbelief.

I almost threw this cycle away...we BD'd 3.5 days before OV, so I swore I'd missed it this time. I decided to test anyway at 10dpo and surprise, surprise.

AF isn't due until Friday, so I will anxiously await missing her :)

My symptoms include sore BBs (not too painful yet, just noticeably tender and heavy), occasional dizziness, yeast infection (sorry if TMI), constipation.

This is our first pregnancy, and we are also newlyweds! Married 1-11-11. I'm 29 and DH is 33, we've been together for 3 years.

What about you guys?

Well Ive known hubby for almost 5 years now...been together together since September of '09 when I moved in with him...( we met online and it was all long distance for 3 years) we just celebrated our one year anni last weekend on the 6th

the funny thing is I wanted to ttc forever and he had always said he wanted to wait until we had been married atleast a year..and then I had to explain that you dont just decide you want one and get one..so we started TTC officially in August of last year and the weekend after our one year anni...we are preggie..its crazy how perfect the timing is and how things work out lol...

I didnt get to test coz they were out of allll tests cept for clear blue and I said no to that coz of the blue dye lol..so Im just gonna have to be patient till 8am tomorrow and then hopefully before noon for the results

here is a pic of what he did bring me home....isnt it cute!! I love the vase and the little baby themed ribbon and trinket are soo perfect for the best valentines ever!!

https://i53.tinypic.com/1z5raqd.jpg

Hubby and I have been together for 5 yes and married almost 2 years. I've been off the pill since august. This was our 1st month to time bd'ing around ovulation. We got lucky on our first try. I couldnt believe it.

Ok...time for a guessing game....I go in tomorrow for level recheck...going in at 8am which is same time I went friday...I was 11DPO and my levels were 17..Ill be 14DPO so what does everyone think my levels will be?

I say 120..hubby says 136 +/- 5...my friend Busy says 132..so place your guesses ladies lol..I should hopefully know by noon tomorrow but not a definite...goodnight all!!

Thanks for letting me join in the fun, looking forward to spending the next nine months with you guys!

Well Ive known hubby for almost 5 years now...been together together since September of '09 when I moved in with him...( we met online and it was all long distance for 3 years) we just celebrated our one year anni last weekend on the 6th

I met my OH online, in 2001 through a mutual friend. It was never intended to end up like this, I was 14 and just had a lot of online friends (I didn;t get on with many people IRL lol), strange how things turn out though. We met after four years and I knew he was who I wanted to spend my life with.

they had to stick me 3 times before any blood showed up..stupid veins lol.....cant wait..they said it was stat again so should get them about same time as friday...which was before noon..yay!! just hoping for good news

please can i join in as im due on the 25th october if everything runs smoothly and with my 3rd baby,will be going doctors some time this wk or beginning of next,how are you all feeling x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->