I need a bump buddy! February Valentines babies!

L

Louise N

Hi, i'm wondering if anyone would like to be bump buddies. I had 2 last time and found it really helpful and quite fun as we got closer to the big day with updates etc. I'm in the UK and due 16th Feb. Due date doesn't have to be exact but a week either side would be cool :thumbup:

Hi
Im in Manchester and due 13th Feb!!! Its our 1st bambino and sooooo excited! xx

Great, only 3 days before! Are you finding out the gender at your next scan? We weren't sure at first but now are desparate to know!

Hiya hun I'm due the 8th of feb with my second munchkin!!

How are you finding your pregnancy?

https://global.thebump.com/tickers/ttf7d4b.aspx

hiya, im due on Valentines day :) and we are having a baby girl xxx how are you all feeling x

Im due the exact same day too!! 16th of feb ergh!! I'm in manchester soo excited someones got the sameday as me!! x

Ah lots of mid feb ladies :happydance:

Not finding out the sex here although we are desprate to know!! xx

I'm due ton the 21st! So excited!!

We have our 20 week scan coming up on the 27th - I am so nervous, praying little squishy is healthy in there!

Im due 10th Feb, 1st buba. And ur due my mums bday 16th lol :)

Hello ladies, 13th Feb here! Can't wait to find out what we're having :)

Hi I'm due Feb 15th with 2nd and I get my gender scan the 28th too! Can't wait... although at 12 weeks they did the angle of the dangle thing and predicted a girl, so I somewhat have an idea although can't wait to know for sure!

Im due Feb 11th!! so exciting, 13 days before my birthday :) I cant wait to find out the gender soon!!!!!! Were dying not knowing haha

Wow I wasn't expecting there to be so many replies! I'll add you as friends. Feel free to add me if i've missed anyone.

There's quite a few of us due between 15th-17th too :happydance: My sickness has passed now which is great and I think i've felt a few movements. Anyone else feeling movement yet?

me, and my midwife jumped backwards last time i saw her as she saw outter movement

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->