I need a bump buddy! February Valentines babies!

me, and my midwife jumped backwards last time i saw her as she saw outter movement

Wow thats early to see the movement, lucky! I felt quite a strong movement right by my belly button and I wonder if i'd been looking if i'd have seen anything as it felt like a poke already. It really took me by surprise.

my lil one kicked my OH in the bum the other night :) but it was a light kick he couldnt feel it :(

I'm due Feb 10th with a little boy :) Ive been feeling movement for quite a few weeks but they have gotten a lot stronger and I feel them throughout the day now!

I'm due Feb 10th with a little boy :) Ive been feeling movement for quite a few weeks but they have gotten a lot stronger and I feel them throughout the day now!
ur due same day as me :)

Wow I wasn't expecting there to be so many replies! I'll add you as friends. Feel free to add me if i've missed anyone.

There's quite a few of us due between 15th-17th too :happydance: My sickness has passed now which is great and I think i've felt a few movements. Anyone else feeling movement yet?

Ive felt movements too... its sooo strange! :happydance:

Due Feb. 5th :) first time mommy.. so excited. I go on the 13th for a scan, and HOPEFULLY baby is in a good position so we can find out the Gender..

Hiya I am due on the 15th feb with our first. How are you all feeling? I felt terrible up till about 14 weeks but now I feel really briliant, not sick and can now eat, yeh!!!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->