I need a kick up the backside girls (UPDATE - I've done it!)

bambikate

Mummy of 2 gorgeous girls
Reaction score
Hi girls,

Well I told myself I would pack my bag by 30 weeks..... it's 5 weeks later and I STILL haven't done it! :blush: I know it's not the end of the world but I keep putting it off I'm terrible!!!!! I really wanna get it done out the way!!!!!!

Pointless thread I know but someone kick me into gear... pleeease!!!! :dohh: I'd rather just sit down with my laptop and chat to my BnB girlies!!!! :happydance:

x x

UPDATED:

I did it I guess your butt-kicking worked :) Plus I got my mum to call me at 9 to check I had done it!!!! Still have a few things to go in but they are last minutes thingies. Feels great to get it over and done with! lol Thanks girlies :hug: x x

You just have to dive in and do it. Its got to be the worst thing ever, packing that damn bag. Mine is still only half done!

right young lady - consider yourself told off.

No treats until that bag is packed :D

In fact lets make it a competition - why not see how quickly you can gather everything together and then we'll give you marks for everything you remembered to include??? :happydance:

Oh! Also! If you get one of those travel packs that has the mini shampoo/conditioner/toothbrush/toothpaste etc etc etc, it takes a lot of items off at once!

I can't kick you - i'm still trying to get mine done. Has been sat on the spare bed for 3 weeks now!

just think when its done you dont have to worry about it :D xx

LOL thanks girlies, right OK tonight is the night.... I just need to finish my tea and I'm on it! Eeeek bumpity no treats???? I'd better get packing, thanks for tips on shampoo Rae x x

Oooh - I'd get it done sharpish before Mrs P reads this thread if I were you!!! She nagged me so much until I did mine - out of fear!!!

i haven't packed mine yet! I don't really know where to begin even though their are countless lists available for reference.

Oooh - I'd get it done sharpish before Mrs P reads this thread if I were you!!! She nagged me so much until I did mine - out of fear!!!

Eeeeek! Right I'm off to get it done right NOW, next time I'm on the forum.... it'll be done (I hope) lol x x

haha you will be like my friend (packing it whilst in labour) you have to just set baby clothes out when you think of it so you wont forget

Dont worry about it i havent even brought 1 single thing for mine yet lol!!

Spose id better in the next couple of weeks!!

Have you packed it yet????

Once its done you can get on and relax with your feet up eating whatever treats you like!

:hugs:

Emma.xx

Lol. I still haven't completely packed mine. I still need to go out & buy some new pj's & nighties then I'm done.

Get packing! :D

get on it hun! write a list an pick any missing bits tomorrow and put it in your bag, you'll feel better once it done!!xx

Mines is semi done!! ha ha, so well done on now accomplishing yours :D

Well done you - was it the threat of Mrs P lurking over you??!!!:rofl:
You'll still find things to put in it, repack it, constantly do stuff with it now!!! But at least it's ready if you suddenly have to go in.
Now go spoil youself today!!

Oh no!!! mines not done either...i will have to look at people's threads so i know what to pack!!! :hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->